• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is Your Least Favorite Character in The Whole Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claus351

Shiny hunter :)
Mine's probably Ghetis. hes so rude and mean! He used N, tried to overthrow and abuse all of team plasmas power..hes a jerk.

Lord Zoroark

Master Tactician
Burgh. World's-Biggest-Retard Burgh.

jmdavid12

Challenge Accepted
I would say WALLY from 3rd gen, but this is a B/W thread. Anyways I HATE Ghetsis...what a b******

ayeeprill

Shorts Boy- my hero!
Cheren annoys me, and I'm also not fond of Burgh

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Eh, I don't really have a least favorite, Skyla seemed a little too generic as far as personality was concerned in my view. The airport themed gym was pretty cool though.

I loved pretty much all the characters in Black and White though. Especially Ghetsis, because he was a total a-hole. Never before have I seen a real man like that in a pokemon game. And Clay, he was pretty manly too.

GoldenGengar

Gengar Forever <3
Mine would indeed have to be Ghetis I mean just for the fact he used N and didn't even care for Team Plasma at all he just cared for himself. Then going into N's room just made me hate him even more!

Saph

Rapscallion
Just about every character came across as annoying because of the horrible translation.

Dangertrout

I didn't like the look of most of the NPCs in B/W. I think my least favorite would probably have to be Ghetsis or Clay.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Clay. His hair is ewww

Knailsic

Magikarp Messiha
Hilbert ,going around riding on his bike like he owns the place, only caring about his party pokémon, using poor Ditto as a baby factory, and his disrespect for his mother I mean not being there for Xmas shameful!

TrueRanger

I despise the Shadow Triad since I have no clue who they are.
Also, I dislike Ghetsis for being evil to N (whom is one of my favorite characters in 5th Gen)

I'm undecided on Cheren, whom for a long time since starting the game, I've thought was a girl.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
The only character i hate apears in the anime, his name is Ash Ketchum from palet town.
Do not mistake him for Red, Red is a pro pokemon trainer and ash is a stupid kid who suffers extreeme amnesia and a little brain.
In gen 5 i do not hate annyone though. I only hate the pokemons that look like rattata like Bidoof.

Bianca. She seemed like one who was unaware of how to battle. I liked N because he was probably the best antagonist ever in the games.

blackmeadow

Coolio Julio
Ghetsis was pretty creepy looking. I mean, look at what he was wearing! Bianca was annoying in the beginning, but she got more tolerable at the end.

Kameinu

Arooo!
Hilbert ,going around riding on his bike like he owns the place, only caring about his party pokémon, using poor Ditto as a baby factory, and his disrespect for his mother I mean not being there for Xmas shameful!

Definetly Hilbert. Such a horrible, horrible young man.

Bluebird55

Mr. Blue Skyyyy
I wouldn't like any of them if I lost and they told me to get better, even though I've worked hard to get to that point in the game :).

If anyone it would probably be N, because he forced me to beat him :).

Status
Not open for further replies.