• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is Your Least Favorite Character in The Whole Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zantex

i know its not my business what other people think but anyone who hates N and feels nothing when going in the toy room is clearly evil. i had no problems with any of the characters in B/W and i feel kinship with N cause i went through a form of abuse almost as bad as his. in fact i nearly did something really really bad to myself. out of pain i might add...
im not pure but i did go through a fragment of his hell (1/5) or more. my abuse came from a few areas. i can tell you that N isn't such a fake character. i used to think like him. (aka like an anti hero) im still recovering from crap. the difference between me and N is that i have people in my life who want to help me from the very beginning. however i am sick of all these ANTI happy feelings. its pokemon what do you expect? i mean ffs. hate the evil characters like ghetsis and cyrus and be done with it. sheesh. race sex status power... all things that are so trivial are not important it only matters if you/they are good, evil or indifferent. only evil should suffer i think. and in this case I CAN ONLY SAY I HATE GHETSIS but i have to admit i love hating him for some reason. if i didn't admit that i would be denying my sins. just play your pokemon games and be happy your not as weak as they are/gullible as N.

Flandre

Fluffy Flareon
I don't like Bianca either. She always turned up at annoying times and it was either a very disappointing attempt at pokemon battling by her, or some long tour of something I'd rather just take the time to look myself! Sure they tried to make the bit with her dad and the electric gym leader touching with the music and all but that is what N is for!! I prefer it with just one rival. A rival that is actually a challenge. >.>;

BW isn't much of an offender as far as annoying characters go. If we're going by battle strategies, Elesa drives me nuts with her Volt Switching Emolga.

Last edited:

Pokeparadox

Let it rip!
Ghetsis! Why that little....! I get sucked into the game story, thats why i feel like i shouldn't get W2 cuz i know he mind controls kyurems and owns New team plasma!

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
Bianca, she was annoying. Her Pokemon choices were decent but her personality was just plain annoying.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Bianca annoys me a lot. A LOT. Then again the other childhood friend annoyed me a ton too.

Missile157

Kingdra Trainer
IMO it has to be the Electric Gym Leader, Double Team Emolga is ridiculously annoying.

I don't like Fennel, despite the fact that she doesn't appear that much, mainly because of that Game Sync thing that I don't care. Also I don't like Lenora and Burgh, I don't know why.

Cheren and Bianca are okay, although they are annoying and a bit snobs. The rest is okay too.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Ghetsis, I have to say is my least favorite character in B/W, and one of the biggest flaws in the plot too, in my opinion.

He completely ruins Team Plasma's entire motivation for doing what they were doing. It's arguable that there probably were people in their ranks that legitimately felt that way about Pokemon Training (though using Pokemon Battles to make their point is rather hypocritical if you ask me, but I digress). And the messed up thing is, I actually found those motivations and goals far more interesting than Ghetsis' motive of basically wanting to take over the world by being the only human with Pokemon. When I defeated a Grunt and they said things like, 'Are you happy knowing that you hurt Pokemon for your own amusement?', I started questioning it myself. When a villainous group can make the player legitimately feel like they might be doing something wrong, that's how you know you've got well-written antagonists. But Ghetsis ruins all that with his motive.

Not to mention, this is all kind of thrown at you at the last minute with only a few hints throughout the game that he might have ulterior motives. Not only were his true intentions detrimental to the subject matter of the game, but he's not a sympathetic villain at all. He's just a straw man, and beating him really feels like an empty victory because of that.

In all honesty, N should've been the main villain instead, because he was far more sympathetic and actually had a past that gave him a reason to be like he was.

Last edited:

Sonicfan9988

You got this, Sonic!
Fave BW characters:Hilda, Bianca & Shauntal, especially Hilda!

Least fave BW character:N! IMO, he is overrated and annoying, much like how I find Amy Rose from the Sonic games to be annoying and overrated!

trainer0191

Filthy Casual
Cheren was completely pathetic. He didnt give me a single worthwhile challenge. Seriously, even Barry from Platinum (who annoyed me more than Cheren) was a better challenge, and I'm not even gonna bother comparing him to the awesomeness that was Blue from R/B/FR/LG. The only character who dissapointed me more was Alder. His volcanora was the only one that gave my Scizor trouble - and that's only because of the X4 weakness of Scizor. 2 swords dances and my Lv 75 Scizor bullet punched his way through Alder's team. I mean come on!! Even Steven from Gen 3 was a better challenge!

Last edited:

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
To begin, I hate the trainers who used Sand Attack and Double Team. I don't want to battle you in the first place, now you're going to sap my PP too?

But mainstream characters that I utterly despise are Bianca and Ghetsis.
Bianca is just useless and Ghetsis is horible father figure for N.

Status
Not open for further replies.