• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is Your Least Favorite Character in The Whole Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacobthepokemonfreak

Fly it all away!
The guy who has a rotation/triple battle with you in the route with the elevated stairways.....HE ALWAYS HAS SOME ADVANTAGE OVER ME!!!!!

other than that....ghetsis and his total brainwashing of N(who named him that!).

TherianForm

King of TM87
I don't like Bianca or Drayden.
I dislike Bianca because she's just a useless rival. ughh....
Drayden becuase I hate his design, and his beard.that god damn beard

Sigilyph2

Trainer of Champions
I didn't really like Ghetsis because he was a huge jerk especially to N at the end of the game, and Bianca was really weak and annoying.

Ocosn

I actually liked Ghetsis, to be honest. He was a very good villain, in my eyes.
The Sages were worthless, though.

I also liked Bianca. Sure, she was really ditzy, but she at least had good backstory.

My least favourite character by FAR would have to be Cheren. He's so one dimensional. Not to mention that he is so persistent that it's annoying. I swear you battle him after every single gym.

Oh. And biased hate for Skyla because she has nothing on Winona.

Last edited:

aloquesada

The sages... Their role is just meh...
I somewhat hate Clay... The way if speaks...
Finally Caitlyn (not sure if spelled right)... She is just sleeping, like she doesn't care anything, the champion is battling someone with a legendary pokemon and "evil" plans, and SHE JUST SLEEPS!!!

Abraace

Sabrina's apprentice
Cheren.
-Jerk always turned up at the worst times.

N
-Talks about liberating Pokemon and not forcing them to live in Pokeballs. Then challenges me to a Pokemon battle where he throws out pokeballs containing Pokemon including legendary Zekrom/Reshiram. What a hypocrite.

orochi

I really found Team Plasma and Ghetsis very annoying. On the other hand, L was pretty cool except for the fact that he can't make up his mind about humans and pokemon.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
Relay hating these 4 now Alder, cheren, ghetsis, and Bianca to peppy

FireEmblemAddict

運命なんか死人の言い訳だ
Alder, I think... His personality was totally flat and boring. I expect more from Champions.

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader

Manna

Rockin' the Suburbs
Alder.

I expected a little more since I really liked everyone else, but he came off really boring and lacking in personality.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Cress and the female protagonist.

I also dislike Elesa's design, specially in B2W2, but character herself isn't that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.