• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is Your Least Favorite Character in The Whole Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Estellise

peachy
I've started to really hate Skyla. But I've always really disliked Iris and Bianca.

BearTown

He needs a tissue :(
cheren. not cuz he's ur "rivals" but because of his attitude. cheren complains whenever u beat him. "I have to get stronger" this "I have to get stronger that." Which, even tho its a game and part of the story, pisses me off a bit xD lighten up a bit...

Silverwynde

My Sweet Guardian
To me has to be Charles THE Heart Breaker i hate how he like to say his name so much. imagine if you talked to somebody and they keep repeating ther name again and again.
Ah yes, Charles. The Heartbreaker. I wanted to call myself the Jawbreaker and punch him in his dumb face. He was pointless, annoying and I can't stand him!

And guess what? He's back in B2! Can I slash the tires to his stupid motorcycle or something? Maybe that way I'll never see that moron again! :mad:
IMO it has to be the Electric Gym Leader, Double Team Emolga is ridiculously annoying.
You forgot to add the stupid Volt Switching. Oh dear heavens, how I hate Elesa. I hate her, I hate her stupid face and I really hate her stupid, freaking Emolgas!! GAH!!

I also hate Bianca's dad and Ghetsis. Why? Both were pretty abusive albeit in different ways--Ghetsis basically brainwashed N and lied to him while Bianca's father made her completely dependent upon him, which is why she had zero self esteem. When Black was released I was going through a pretty severe family crisis (found out that my status as an only child was a lie) so I kinda had it in for the parents who decided it was okay to screw with their kids' heads. So yeah, both Ghetsis and Bianca's dad can go crawl in a hole and die slowly for all I care. I detest them both.

On a side note, I actually like Cheren, Bianca and Brycen. Go figure.

Bianca, she annoyed me a lot. I was like "Yeah, just let me kill your team so you can go away, mkay?"

Ghetsis royally ticked me off. He is one of the few "baddie leaders" that I genuinely disliked.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I also hate the moms design for some odd reason.

LOL seriously, the protag.'s mom looks like she's no more than 5 years older than her son/daughter! Makes me wonder how old was she when she got pregnant...

But anyway, I kinda hate Cheren too for being such an unbearable smartass all the time. Ghetsis....I hate him, but I don't. I mean, I hate it in a way I should hate the monster who lied to N. meaning that I hate him, but I like him for that because he's a good villain XD

But the one I despise the most. SKYLA. Why game freak, why? I mean, we did want to appeal to older audiences, but not in that way.... I mean, Eleza is kinda justified for dressing like a ***** for being a model, but Skyla has no excuses.

Ninja Bulbasaur

Cheren because he's a jerk and also (surprise) Alder.

Arcanine724

I am the Batman
Bianca's a failed attempt at making a sort of 'Mr.Bump' in the Pokemon world, so I always have, and always will, hate her

Ohohoho, how does one even dislike Skyla and Elesa? Their poor battles aren't an excuse to hate the characters (and tbh I didn't like a single gym leader battle in this game, they were all weak as hell, sadly). I'd rather say Ghetsis, not because he's evil but because, right after building up one of the best stories in Pokémon games so far, they ruin it by revealing that Ghetsis doesn't want to liberate all Pokémon but... HE WANTS TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD! OH NOES!

Well, there's an original plottwist. Not.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
I'd rather say Ghetsis, not because he's evil but because, right after building up one of the best stories in Pokémon games so far, they ruin it by revealing that Ghetsis doesn't want to liberate all Pokémon but... HE WANTS TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD! OH NOES!

Well, there's an original plottwist. Not.

When he said that in the game, I also thought the same thing for a moment... But then I realized, after the final battle, that if it wasn't an original plot twist it at least created an incredibly powerful moment right there. Saying that your son is a mindless piece of ****, that you've been illuding him his whole life, and that he didn't live up to your expectations for what you really planned to do? Right after he fought against your enemies with all his heart and strenght? Right in front of him, just like that?
Wow Ghetsis, just wow. Seriously, that was the first time in a pokemon game that a character's face showed up in my mind from the 20ish pixels its made of.

SapphSabre777

Ghetsis. Yeah, he probably has a spot waiting for him in Hell. He just has no regard for ethics and life around him. The moment Ghetsis disowned N and Kyurem (calling N "retarded" in a sense, and calling Kyurem nothing but a sad, hollow shell) I loathed him, despite the unoriginal plot twist (which helped with the N event).

Status
Not open for further replies.