• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is Your Least Favorite Character in The Whole Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilpulp

美的
Burgh, I didn't like him. He is weird, and I don't like his gym either. They should have put a Psychic gym there.

DCKiyoshi

The shadow triad. they were kinda cool but the way they just mess up your charcter chance at beating team plasma is annoying.

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
I honestly like all of the characters in the game.

Barry and Buck. Too hyper for me, tbh. (Ironic, since I'm apparently the most like Pinkie Pie...perhaps I see myself in them and thus this' some form of vicarious self-loathing? Who knows...)

Whoops.

Hmmmm...I'd say Zinzolin. Too smug for a guy who's essentially playing second banana to the organization's second banana. Overinflated ego, much?

Last edited:

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Yeah, and he doesn't change in BW2. Now that I think about it, I only like Zinzolin's encounter music, but hate his character. He thinks he is so cool being second banana to Ghetsis.

Yeah, and he doesn't change in BW2. Now that I think about it, I only like Zinzolin's encounter music, but hate his character. He thinks he is so cool being second banana to Ghetsis.

Technically, he's playing second banana to Colress, who is playing second banana to Ghestis. So yeah. Not as high up on the totem pole as you think, Z-boy -_-

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Was that suppose to be an insult?

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
I am a very sensitive person. :p

Wolveram

Vogelfänger
I really don't like Zinzolin either. At least when you find the other sages after defeating Plasma, they are somewhat humbled...

White_Roar~

Mother Monster
My least favorite character, is probably... Ghetsis. .___. He's awful, especially to N. It was just evil how he treated N at the end of the game. ;^;

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
proffesor Juniper I just hate her don't know why >.>

Colt45

Cobalt
Both of the rivals are really annoying, especially Bianca, but I hate Cheren as well too. The one in White 2 is a bit of an improvement ( forgot his name), but overall I'd say the rivals are getting worse each generation. I miss the good ole days when you hated your rivals because they were douchebags, not when you hated them because they were so annoyingly nice and helpful.

In addition, I also hate Elesa because her team is SO annoying, her gym being the reason I despise Emolga with every fiber of my being. Also, Skyla is much hotter.

shytende

Yes, Zinzolin is a self-important smug jerk.
He try to imitate Ghetsis by using pretentious and complicated worlds, too.
...But I don't really care about him

Hugh gets in my nerve each time I see it. Just calm down, kid.
When you're more annoying than Blue whereas you're on my side, you have some serious issues

What does everyone have against Cheren. He's cool in BW2, and OK in BW. Both Cheren and Bianca have good character progression,
but Hugh just cry after his godamn Purrloin each time it appears. Yeah, I can understand how he feels, but still...
I hate Clay's and Skyla's Gym, but I have nothing against them (and Skyla is easy to beat, so...)

Raiin

Johto Boy
hm... I can't stand Clay. He's just odd and the way he talks is just... yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.