• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your Master Pokemon in Contests?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Milotic in beauty
Swampert in Cool and tough

Eidolos

Bug Maniac
I had a Baltoy in Beauty haha. Beat Master rank.

chocoboy

In School
I only have beauty for My Milotic. Nothing else tho...

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I had two really great Contest Pokemon: Blaziken and Milotic. They were both excellent in Beauty Contests, but I had to work very hard training them for Contests. I remember that it took me weeks to evolve a Feebas into a Milotic, and when I finally succeeded, I had to train the Milotic a little more so that it had good moves. Blaziken was a natural, though. I only had to train it a little bit since it already had good Contest moves.

iup788

pro cloyster
My Donphan in Sapphire. It was a personal legend.

Master rank Cute (4 ribbons)
Master rank Tough (4 ribbons)
Master rank Cool (4 ribbons)
Ultra rank Beauty (3 ribbons)
Normal rank Smart (1 ribbon)
Sketch Model (1)
17 ribbons in Hoenn

I transferred him to Sinnoh so now I'm working on getting those ribbons.

Right now he has 21.

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
Milotic is my contest master...

pokemon1996

<-- I will get'em
Milotic is a duh for contest in 3rd gen with the insane beauty needed to evolve. Mine was my mew.

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
My master contest winners are:

Beauty: Normally Castform (Powder Snow/Blizzard)
Cute: Normally Barboach (Mud sport/Mudslap? icr the combo)
Cool: Normally Swellow (a mix... :x)
Tough: I'm not sure if I've ever had something win this...
Smart: Gardevoir or Alakazam normally but I think I used something else once... I normally only end up getting the beauty, cute and cool titles.

needsalimegreenespeon

Shine, Eevee, shine!
I typically use Skitty in Cute Contests. I have one nicknamed Kitten that won the Master Rank for me.
Milotic in Beauty.
And Gardevoir in Smart.
I don't do Tough or Cool. :/

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
Regirock, for tough. A close second was my Feebas, for beauty.

I got all 5 photos in the art gallery in Ruby too :D

Arceus94

I used: Milotic for beauty, Raichu for coolness, Cradily for smartness, Delcatty for cuteness and Aggron for Toughness

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
My Blaziken has won all of the beauty contests. My Armaldo has won all of the cool contests, yet he doesn't have a painting of him in the art museum. How do I get his painting?