• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

who is your strongest pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

asuki9

oshingatsu
well the title says it all.blaziken lv.100 is my answer

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I have 6 strongest Pokemon they are lv. 75 Milotic, Sceptile, Metagross, Gardevoir, Raichu, and Ninetales. But I guess that would be my Metagross. It rocks.

jaxonferz

since i restarted my sapphire my highest leveled is my swampert with a lv 57. than it goes to my camerupt and luvdisc with lv 56....yah im training

xPanda

~~~~
i think mine is a jirachi Lvl.100

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
my EV trained dragonite at lv100, it's not perfectly trained but it will do.
(i have dragonites in every team in every game btw)

treespyro

Vintage much?
Lv 89 Electrode FTW

Legend

YoYie

I you bet
my strongest is definately my lvl 100 EV'd modest mewtwo with a 28 sp atk IV, and a stunning 444 sp. atk
i unfortunately don't have a deoxys

looking at the non-ubers, it's salamence, with 31 atk IV's and 402 atk

i'm surprised people here don't all have lvl 100's, but i guess i just have way more time on my hands :(

Rikku

you're so mean! :@:@
Erm..since I don't play R/S/E anymore but,my strongest was Blaziken lvl 89.

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
If we are counting Ubers, then I can say that my strongest Pokemon are Latios, Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza. They are all at Lv. 100 and they are all EV-Trained. I'm using Latios for the Battle Frontier. I EV-Trained the rest because I don't want to accidentally Power Level them without EV-Training them.

If we're NOT counting the Uber Pokemon, then my strongest Pokemon are Blastoise and Salamence. Both are at Lv. 100 and both are EV-Trained. They both join Latios in my Battle Frontier challenge.

Metamence

One of my strongest I believe was my LV 60-70 Swampert when I beat the Elite Four, now it's LV100..

Amazing Red

My lv 60 ev trained Sceptile. It also has some good iv's.

yhyiannis

Cosmic Sea
I'm sure my Blaziken and Rayquaza are my strongest at level 100. I'm not sure about my Gardevoir, Sceptile, and Swampert though. I'm pretty sure they're level 100 or just under it.

lvl 100 swampert and swellow r my strongest

aerisLana

i cannot believe
My lv. 100 Swampert in Sapphire. It has Ice Beam, Surf, Earthquake, and Mud Shot, all the attacks that it needs to beat any kind of Pokemon. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.