• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

who is your strongest pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoennMaster

Kyogre, Rayquaza and Groudon since you capture them at Level 70. However I never use them. I use my Level 60 team of Swampert, Camerupt, Magneton, Altaria, and Beautifly.

mew801

either my milotic or gardevior, both level 100

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
definatly my kyogre lv 100. i compared it's stats to my d/p arceus and my kyogres were better.

Raikou_fan

My Garchomp. lvl 100 with near flawless iv's.

EDIT: Oh yeah, this is 3rd gen lol. My Blaziken lvl 100 with nice iv's.

Last edited:

Kaisernevik

3rd gen player
lvl 100 espeon, average IVs, but it was the first pokemon i actually properly EV trained. 381SATT(19IV), 302speed(16IV)

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
My lv. 100 Alakazam. Man, that was a great pokemon..
Oh! And my lv. 100 Torkoal! My favorite fire type I've ever used.

Last edited:
my favorite and the strongest one. shiny gardevoir lv 100 got ice beam thunder bolt earthquake and pyschic adamant nature and ev trained sp attack 437 good iv too =D

Master Marc Spirt

Poké Master de 3rd
I have to say Yanmega LV100 EV trained in SP ATK and speed with 31 IVs in SP ATK and speed,when you get one hypnosis,its sweeping time.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
lvl 100
Starmie - Modest
Natural Cure
31 IV's in Sp Attack and Speed
~Surf
~Psychic
~Ice Beam
~Thunderbolt

asuki9

oshingatsu
A Message

ok,thank you to all who have replied.i appreciate it.all these different pokemon is so cool!i remember when no one replied,now alot replied!ok thanks for all the people who replied!;492-s;

CyberneticGlion

Pokemaniac10 revived
In my incredibly old file from four years back, it was a lv.81 Sceptile, complete with good movepool and IV's.
On my current file It's a lv.80 Rayquaza, which I used for most of the tough fights (I.e: Steven, Groudon, and Kyogre).

trixie08

Speak No Evil
Mine is a lvl. 72 Blaziken, and I ain't gonna change a thing about it!

Now entering Azalea Town!

The Tail

My Delcatty, Blazekin, Mightyena,Altaria, & Tentacruel were my strongest (I never used legendaries) on my Sapphire

on Emerald, my Walrein was my strongest (lv.100)

gtab x3

My strongest LV 100 Salamence, i remember giving it a moveset that was great to pown the elite four, so i was constantly battling them.

firelovindocker

easily my blaziken and groudon partnership
groudon. vl 80
blaziken lvl 83

Status
Not open for further replies.