• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

who is your strongest pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rommath

▲_▲
My strongest two Pokemon in Emerald at the moment would have to be my Swampert and Aggron at Lvl 100. I've also got a Lvl 100 Metagross and Zapdos on Ruby.

rainbow zubat

GIVE AWAY WEEKEND
Blaziken lv 93 (I sacrificed a very good teaam to get he rto this level =( )

Miss_Pocket_Monster

On the Sapphire game I just restarted, my Level 28 Combusken is the strongest.

Out of all Gen III games, though, I would have to say that my Level 100 Sceptile (my first ever Level 100! :D) and my Level 100 Mewtwo are the very strongest. Maybe I'll get Zhang to Level 100 at some point; who knows? ;256;

Rayquaza is MY 3rd gen. strongest

Well,
acctually, it's between Groudon, kyogre, rayquaza, mewtwo, dialga, palkia, and giratina, all in lvl 100.

spacialrend_palkia

Deity of Space
my strongest pokemon was rayquaza on my emerald version. i raised it to level 100 and ev trained it. too bad i didn't have much competitive friends to test it on, and the fact that it can't be used in the battle frontier.

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
I had lots of Lv. 100s on my Emerald but not many were actually EV trained. Of the ones that were EV trained I would say it was my Modest Deoxys. If it didn't have to be legendary, probably my Salamence.

In my Emerald file, my strongest was my level 100 shiney Rayquaza.

In Ruby, my strongest was my Salamence (which I always beat the Elite Four with). I trained it to level 100 because I 'thought' it would have learned Outrage (like Dragonite did).

Jokurata

Thunder Trainer
Had a lot of em...On Sapphire I had Lv 100
Metagross(Probably strongest), Rayquaza, Raichu(traded) and Sceptile

On Fire Red Lv 100 Charizard, and in progress a Lv 100 Dragonite, I was doing a Tyranitar to that lv and I said to a mate one day "Don't take the Tyranitar"...3 guesses no prizes what happens next lol

And Lv 100 Rayquaza on Emerald.(Keeping most of them on Lv 60 here to do battle at the Frontier...Not going well when I decided to get my Latias to level 100, it's on the way haha)

So strongest overall, I would say is my Metagross, Mighty proud of it lol, as soon as Steven decided to use one against me I thought I must have it!

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Well.. I recently restarted my game to take the "low-level challange"

It has to be my Kyogre, Rain. (My starter, Grovyle, isn't even fully evolved, he's at level 36 too.)

Last edited:

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
Uh, in Emerald I EV trained my Shiny Adamant Beldum, so it might be him. He's in Diamond now but my current Emerald file has Heracross and Miltank, who are my BF team. I pick them.

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
My strongest is probably my lvl 100 Blaziken in Emerald. He has a terrible moveset, but somehow I beat the battle frontier with him.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
Either my Milotic(lv. 71), my Salamence(Lv.68), or my Blaziken(Lv.70). They're all pretty strong. For their levels anyway.

Edit: Rank Up! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.