• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

who is your strongest pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
My level 80 ;006; ;376; ;026; But my game lost it's data :(

Penguin_Man

lv 100 zapdos from beating the E4 over and over

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Lv 100 Adamant Swampet Ev trained in Attack, Speed, and Defense able to get through the E4 by itself without a potion or elixir.

Tomato-kun

I'm clueless ♥
I just began playing Emerald again,new game(I tried to get a shiny Torchic,but after the 200th trie or so,I gave up and just went with a female Torchic).

Currently,my Combusken,but I want to level up my Aron,she's a powerhouse when it comes to defense.

heatran_ran

Lost in Ilex Forest
Oh boy... let me see...

Lvl 100 darkrai, ev trained

My strongest Pokemon is my Lv100 EV trained Mewtwo with flawless Speed and Special Attack IVs.

Discounting Ubers, its probably my Metagross that I use for the Battle Frontier.

Itoshii

My Blaziken, Delcatty, Tropius, Meganium, Lanturn, and Azumarill which are all lv. 100.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
Perfect attack defense and HP Metagross. All the other IV's are high up, even Spec Attk which it doesnt use. Im very proud but it took me forever.

*cwm*

level 100 flygon, blaziken and feraligater :]
they get me through everything!

chikoritalover16

It's a tie. My Blaziken, Azumarill, and Rayquazza are all level 100.

Defy gravity1
;152;

[converanga]

converse + manga
Hmmm...my Kingdra or (shiny woo) Charizard...they are both at like level 98 i think :]

Status
Not open for further replies.