• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

who is your strongest pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venomfrog

Perpetual Observer
My Level 56 Gardevoir from my first go at Emerald (too bad I lost the memory file). I partly EV trained it by sweeping through hordes of Geodude with Psychic in order to get decent Defense (Bold nature), which let me take out half of Steven's team in Emerald. It was useful enough that the only Pokemon I sought to use next time as well was Gardevoir.

Basically, my record when using any Gardevoir is about 100 wins, 3 losses, and whenever I need to take on a high-levelled opponent (even Dark-type sometimes) it is my first choice.

Dehydrated

Too cool for you
My Swampert lvl. 94.

But my Pokemon with the strongest moves, would be my Salamence.

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
Lv 100 Blaziken for stats
but Lv 100 Swampert for moves

would have been Lv 100 Kyogre but I have lost it :( (i.e deleted it by accident because I'm a dumbass)

Sunflora

Flower Breeder
My only level 100 pokemon, Kyogre, with Ice Beam, Earthquake, Thunder, Surf. Hasn't lost me a battle yet.

Nebbio

NINJA!
My Swampert, Flygon or Muk.

Prisimviere

Not Returned.
My Swampert in Ruby, it's level 97, ZOMG.
Runner up is my Mawile and Linoone, both level 80+.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
LV 100 Blaziken I've had since July 2003.

Not EV trained, but it has sentimental value.

Lugia1703

Dragon lover
hard to say...id say my strongest nuker is espeon modest natured, and as a tank i always had a strongly def/sp def ev capped lapras

Ice_Tyrant

Depends on which Gen. I assume since this is the 3rd gen forum it means 3rd gen, so I have to say my level 28 Golem.

(I don't feel like checkin' my Emerald game to see what I have there. I'm not one to level up a pokemon all the way to 100.)

skwog_the_whale

.Change.Chaos.
My level 100 Kecleon on my first Emerald file was hands down my strongest Pokemon in third Gen. Thats not counting other level 100s I had though. That thing was a beast and I loved it.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I have a Groudon at level 100 with 403 attack. I didn't give it EV's, I just fought the elite four 100000000 times.

Surfer_Dude

Aspiring Guitarist
Update: It's Blaziken now. He just reached lvl. 100 and since he's a fire type and can beat sceptile, he is technically my strongest. But i still like sceptile more

JerisEnigma

Unemployed Red Mage
My Jynx & Gengar always...
Gyarados & Mew are a killer team tho...
But Salamence is my most versatile from his variety of moves.

Champion Shirona

My swampert or rayquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.