• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

who is your strongest pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinigami13

SoulSilver ftw!
My Blaziken lv.100 and my Skarmory Lv.100. I recently sent my Skarmory to my Pearl for my online team in the making

Penguin_Man

for some reason, on any emerald file I always have a very strong Pelliper

My Metagross, Salamence, and Aggron, all at level 80, are my best Emerald Pokémon. All EV-trained, but not exactly bred to perfection, but they're still the best Pokémon I have.

Shepard

metaphysician
In 3rd gen, probably my old dragonite (since transferred to Diamond) - good IVs and quite adept at sweeping.

cocoa_adele

some of my level 100s that i have
possibly corsola =)

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Strongest POKéMON is definitly my perfect Starmie!! Perfect IV's in Sp Att and Speed!!
Starmie @ Modest
Natural Cure @ Shell Bell
252 Sp Att/252 Speed/6 Sp Def
~Surf
~Psychic
~Ice Beam
~Thunderbolt

status atm: Awaiting the other 2 members as seen in my sig, and awaiting the National Dex on the FireRed I did a speed run with.......

LiteBlue-

Master of the Ground
Nidoqueen, because of versatility

My strongest was Charizard in FR, I just love my Charizard *mine* Oh and he was lv 100

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
In Emerald, Swampert. It also has the best moveset, but Manectric is a close second.

maxx unlimited

<-Gender Undisclosed
Linoone on LVL 100, gets me lots of Rare Candies.

Status
Not open for further replies.