• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your team's 'flyer'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

piplup11:11

On Pearl I use my lv 100 Altaria who also knows Sing & on Diamond I use my Crobat lv 66 or 67 who I've raised from a lil zubat

In Pearl, I was thinking of using a Honchkrow, but it's too slow and fragile, so I made that my Flyer.

In Diamond, I made Staraptor my Flyer.

fast_evo8

Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss
Drifblim is in charge of fly for my team

Grifstar

Ancient Lurker
I have a Staraptor in my Pearl version(yeah I know, so original. But usually I make the first bird you come across in each version my main flyer)

Although, I also use a Skarmory as my other one when I'm leveling up weaker Pokemon, and a few others.

.... I had a flying Dodrio in my Sapphire, though, still questioned how that worked exactly XD

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I use Latias as my flyer :D
I only need 3 moves on it anyway, so I can have the last moveslot for Fly.

Shiny Noctowl

I use Skarmory as my flyer. This is because Skarmory and Bibarel together can learn all 8 HMs:

Skarmory: Cut, Fly, Defog, Rock Smash
Bibarel: Surf, Strength, Waterfall, Rock Climb

basically every singly flying type I own. But seriously though, in Pearl first time it was Staraptor (shocker!) and in the second time it was Drifblim.

Stockholm

The Executive Player
Salamence is my flyer. i know, very Cliche... but i think hes cool.

Deoxytwo

Riddle in an Enigma
I use Staraptor about 97% of the time as my flier. The rare 3 percent is Salamence.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
Drifblim for the main storyline, Flygon for the aftergame, And Latios for fun.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
On my new Diamond file, its my Pelliper, mainly because it can learn Fly, Surf, and Defog, while my Bibarel knows Strength, Rock Smash, Rock Climb, and Cut.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
I dunno, I'll use any Pokemon with wings really.
Usually it's Pidgeot or Staraptor, some times my Charizard.

Rad3n

Banned
I use my otherwise UT MYSTRY Mew for Fly. Most HMs are useless in battle, so I keep them to Trophy Pokemon. I'd much rather use a level 10 Mew that will never see a battle in its life to a Level 100 Un-Eved Crobat with crap moves.

Blk Charizard

♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥ ☻ ♥
I used Staraptor, but now I mainly use my shiny Dodrio to fly around.

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
I use Staraptor, as I actually liked it, so, if was going to take a spot, it might as well be as useful as it can be.

allblacks448

Shiny Hunter Novice
i use moltres 10% of the time when i don't use crobat lol

AB448

DarkLegend

The Grand Draconian
Does anybody use Fly competitively?
It's power is 90 IN D/P and grants immunity (besides thunder) for one turn...
But I guess it's risky as the opponent could switch....
If you could out speed the opponent, you would be a hard target....

Also, my flier is also Charizard....

Status
Not open for further replies.