• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your team's 'flyer'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GilligBoi

I used a staraptor in Pearl.

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
Pidgeot, Staraptor was retired last year.

Ditto123

~Word~
pikachu...nuff said

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
I use Staraptor in Diamond.

(In SoulSilver, I use my Togekiss.)

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
diamond: drifblim
pearl: noctowl
platinum: pidgeot
platinum 2: togekiss
HG: aerodactyl
SS: lugia

I'll be using a Kenhorou in Black and a Sazandor in White :)

Dj Travis

Murkrow in diamond, Staraptor in Platinum, Dragonite in Pearl and when I get the Fly HM in HeartGold, then Pidgeot will be the one knowing Fly.

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success
I'm on a new runthrough of platinum, and there really aren't any flyers left to choose from that I haven't used yet D: I'm thinking Tropius?

pokebeast8

The Awesomest
For Diamond, Pearl and Platinum??? Well on those games, I use staraptor cause its usually always on my team because its my favorite bird and fly is a powerful flying move for it.

SoulSilver: Noctowl
Platinum: Drifblim
Diamond: Staraptor

Pikawho?

(five15)
In Pearl and Platinum my flyer is Staraptor. I trained it in both storylines so it's convenient to have around. SS it's Crobat. Again, it's cause it was used during the storyline and I feel like it needs to be used somehow.

battle171

New Gen, Go!
Lol, still using a Starly for my Diamond, while my other two games (Platinum and SoulSilver), it's Staraptor... Well, the 2 Starapters are at Lvl. 100, lol. Poor Starly is only Lvl. 16 :(

chimecho_guy

I enjoy taquitos.
Lots...
Tropius, Drfifblim, Chatot, Noctowl, Fearow, Altaria, Skarmory, Flygon, Xatu,Crobat, Dodrio, Delibird.... never Pidgeot or Staraptor

Status
Not open for further replies.