• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your team's 'flyer'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Spacebar

Time to change fate!
It's dragonite

Disaster9200

EV Trainer/Collector
Staraptor while I was still playing through the story. Now I use a Salamence. lol.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
My Flyer was Drifblim during the storyline. and a HM-slave Tropius now.

SoulMuse

Shadow of nothing
For me it depends. Since I have found Fly to be the most relliable high power move of its type, most of my flying types have it. Right now my Flyer is my Level 90 Salamence, but for story play it is Staraptor and then Giratina.

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
In Pearl, its my level 100 Staraptor, while in in Platinum, my level 75 Dragonite is the flyer of my party.

The Red Thunder

Backwards thinking?
For me, it's a Skarmory. I love my sweet HM Slave 2. Such a good slave. Flying me wherever I want to go, cutting down trees, smashing rocks.

Larry

I always catch a Starly and teach it Fly. Sometimes I'll train it for my team or just keep it there for Fly.

Ninja Dog

Banned
I use Staraptor or Dragonite.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
On Diamond version and Pearl version I use a Staraptor as my flier. In Platinum version I use a Togekiss that my friend traded to me a while back.

blackterminator3

My shinny Salamance.

Status
Not open for further replies.