• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your team's 'flyer'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WastingLight

atm it is murkrow, but soon i will evolve it.

toggles2

Vanilluxe rules ^_^
toggles2 used Starly because toggles2 loved Starly and watching wee Starly evolve was beautiful. toggles2 finds Staraptor great for beating Elite 4 and Miss Cynthia. ^___^

TheEliteEmpoleon

I'll be original here and say Staraptor. Despite being the basic normal/flying type of the game, it is a good pokemon.

blackterminator3

I usually go with my Flygon or Salamance for my top flyers.

arceus03

I used Tropius, since he can also learn other HM like Strength and Cut. I usually plan my team ahead so I only need 4 or 5 Pokemon to use for the main team, and I leave the last slot open for a flyer. If there's two slots, Bibarel and Tropius. :p

In my current HG game, I used Togetic since you can't get Tropius >_> Less useful, but still gives me the transport I need, alongside with Flash support.

Durbe

I'm tired
I use Staraptor. I always catch the early Flying Pokemons and train them, that way I wouldn't need to waste time hunting for a Flying type once I get the Fly HM.

EnragedSwalot

In Platinum I wanted to use Gliscor. But when I tried to teach it fly, it couldn't learn it. Most annoying thing ever. Then I used a starly for the rest of the game. Not as a permanent member but as an hm slave.

ebevan91

For Platinum: Mainly Crobat but I just swapped it out for an Altaria.

For HeartGold: Fearow right now. On the next playthrough it'll probably be Pidgey again, I just used Hoothoot/Noctowl as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.