• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your team's 'flyer'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonJesus123

The Pokémon Punk
In Diamond, Staraptor was my flyer, and in Platinum, Honchkrow was my flyer...
FLYERS EVERYWHERE! LOL

Sohryu

Be a Man!
I've used my Staraptor until I've captured my Swablu and evolved it to Altaria. Really, she was awesome! My dear Alty! <3

DragoniteRules1

Pokemon Breeder
DPPT: Staraptor...he's actually not a bad Pokemon.
HGSS: Crobat - Zubat is annoying, but crobat is worth it
BWB2W2: Braviary - A lot cooler than Mandibuzz
XY: Salamence - I know, but he's so cool...

Lost Lore

Diving Deep
Honchkrow. Staraptor makes a great flier too, admittedly, but I've always preferred Honchkrow. I'm probably biased because of its typing and its feather hat, though.

And I wouldn't come near Togekiss or Chatot with Fly on a ten-foot pole. That's just undermining their better attacking stat, right there...

Staraptor.

toronto556

Staraptor, Because in Platinum there is no other bird that knows Close Combat and because you can have de-fog and fly on staraptor and get away with still having good moves left in the other 2 move slots. :)

Chalis

Victorious
FRLG:pidgeot HG/SS:Crobat RSE:Skarmory Dppt: Honchkrow B/W:N/A X/Y:N/A

dunpeal

I have two go-to flyers that I use:

Talonflame when I am hatching eggs, and Farfetch'd for all the tech stuff I have on him (Thief, Cut, Fly, False Swipe).

I honestly never thought a Farfetch'd could be so useful!

StrykerX7

TRUMPETS BE PRAISED
Staraptor. Since Gen III, my policy in selecting my flyer is that it should (1) be one of he first Flying-type Pokemon I capture, (2) be able to learn Fly obviously, and (3) have 3 stages of evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.