• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your team's 'flyer'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotom@sears

i switch between 3 fliers which are my staraptor shiny aerodactly and shiny crobat

Daimona

Hero of Truth
Hmm let's see.......

Blue: Dragonite
Silver: Charizard
Crystal: Moltres
Sapphire: Tropius
Emerald: Rayquaza
Diamond: Honchcrow

jwla

Currently, it's Honchkrow. But, I have used any number of them. Pidgeot, Fearow, Dodrio, Farfetch'd, and it goes on...

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
I have little doubt that Fly is the most frequently used HM move,

Well, that is debatable. It could be surf or waterfall that is used most, esp. in competitive play. But I get your point. My flier changes between a Crobat and a Fearow.

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
I have a Staraptor called Alex and a Chatot called Jillian as my flyers :)

Empoleon Bonaparte

On my Diamond, I hacked the game so that I could teach Magikarp Fly. MWHAHAHA DIE STUPID GRASS-TYPES!!

On my Pearl, it's just a Fearow, 'cause all my other Pokés are on Ranch and I'm too lazy to get them back ;D

UltraCan

My Latias, Of course !

I use my Latias. I think fly is a bad attack, but a useful HM. The reason I made my Latias learn it is to save my Sceptile from bugs. ;254; ;380;

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
Whatever flyer is around. My team builds slowly throughout the game so there's always a slot for a plebeian.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
I have 2 flyers in Pearl. Staraptor was my flyer until i tranfered over pokemon. Now i use my XD salamence.

Fire Storm

Throughout the game it was Staraptor, but I've got a Tropius full of HM's for getting around. I'll probably trade a low level Tropius over for Platinum as well -- It's quite handy.

iss988

The Special Sweeper
Staraptor, obviously.

aaron-now

Diamond#1- Staraptor (Unplanned)
Diamond#2- Honchkrow (planned)
Pearl- Drifblim (Planned)
Platinum- Togekiss (Planned)
In RSE Rayquaza (various others before obtaining)
LG- Charizard and FR- Skarmory

Status
Not open for further replies.