• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your team's 'flyer'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always incorporate a flyer in my party. i had staraptor in platinum until i got the national dex and then i had pidgeotto

Redquaza

Togekiss for me!

cascade88

< go ask alice >
Since I've been training it up in Platinum, Togetic has become my team flyer. The title had been previously held by my Chatot.

thomas477

Johto Trainer
i always incorporate a flyer in my party. i had staraptor in platinum until i got the national dex and then i had pidgeotto

Just wondering why the change to Pidgeot. I have nuthin against it but i believe that Startaptor has a better movepool (mainly because of Close Combat :p )

just a personal preferance - staraptor has a much better movepool just i prefer pidgeotto.

mental_problem259

Generation collector
My flyer and surfer is my rayquaza. it flies because i couldn't be bothered removing it when i caught it and it surfs because i needed it once and i decided it was actually a good move so I kept it.

>Ducky<

Togekiss is my flyer

Sir-Aero

Soul of Silver
My Shiny Crobat [:

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
It switches between Staraptor and Togekiss... sometimes Charizard, Tropius, or Lugia. Depends on who I have out at the time. :p

BulloRage

Poke: Flygon

Reason: Thunder doesn't affect if use fly in battle (considering they use Thunder on my in the air Flygon)

;201-m;

espeon13x

Espeon Trainer
my shiny dragonite :D

Mawile412

Problem
Drifblim or Staraptor no matter what i always heve one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.