• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your team's 'flyer'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamizard

Queen of Charizards!
I forgot my Pearl/Diamond flyer but mine in platinum is my HO-oh

Havocide

Collector
Crobat was before I restarted Platinum. Now Togetic is. He is rather useful in general =D

GengarNightmare

Charizard! Woot! I use it in combination with Feraligatr and together they know all the HM moves:

Charizard:
-Cut
-Fly
-Defog
-Rock Smash

Feraligatr:
-Surf
-Waterfall
-Rock Climb
-Strength

GIR7590

Either my Crobat, or my Skarmory... Crobat is mostly used for hunting, as it's fast, knows Mean Look, and has a move that shouldn't damage a lot so I can widdle away health. I use Skarmory for Exploration since it knows half of the HMs and is rather strong when using Fly as an attack.

.Latias.

.:peaceful~dreamer:.
I'm raising only Water Pokemon, so a flyer will be hard to come by...but I should think a Wingull/Pellipper should suffice. :) I plan on using one of those to carry me around Sinnoh, otherwise I'm hoofin' it.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
I use my Salamance for the flying around...<

ChuklaeAquos

Glalie fan!
Well because I am constantly switching Pokemon around in my PC, I normally use whatever flying Pokemon that has already learned Fly (there are quite a few). Most of the time though, It is a Staravia, Charizard or Articuno.

nintendude 64

Dropped my balls!
I just go on a mustache ride to get to the places I want in Diamond.
But seriously, I just have a Fearow in one of my boxes to fly.​

godudette

/me cresselias
I try to build HMs into my team. I started out on Platinum with a Staravia, then realized how much I liked that weird Zubat I caught so I leveled it up and now Esme the Crobat is the best on my team haha

godudette

/me cresselias
I try to build HMs into my team. I started out on Platinum training up a Starly, but then I realized how much I liked the Zubat I caught so now Esme the Crobat flies me around. And she's also the most powerful one on my team haha

mxe567

AVOID MY STINGER XD
My Shiny Crobat of course^_^

My first shiny pokemon ever should have the honor of traveling with me

leon25270

<- Zap Cannon Espeon
Mainly, my Staraptor flies me around.
I also have a Pelliper who knows both Surf and Fly, but I usually end up using Staraptor.

Luckster

LET THE MUSIC PLAY!~
Mine is Drifblim. I was laughing so hard when I learned it can learn Fly. No more having to put a dumb bird in the middle of my ghost team. But seriously....how long would it actually take for Drifblim to fly me from one area to another!? He probably needs one serious gust of wind to get some place on time if I have an appointment. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.