• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your team's 'flyer'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalladeX

On Pokemon Pearl it's my Murkrow. For now, at least. I'm hoping to evolve him to Honchkrow once I find a Dusk Stone.

As for Platinum, by flyer is my Tropius.

Beebar234

Staraptor baby! Naughty nature, with moves return, aerial ace, close combat and fly. PWNS anthing with fly. my fav hm!

mas

Staraptor ....

Ramsie

Seeker of Knowledge
On diamond, it's Pidgeot. It was one of the first Pokemon I caught for the National Dex, I do believe.
On Platinum, it's a Noctowl that was a level seventeen hoothoot for a really long time, until I finally raised it three levels and it evolved.

Neither of these are actually on my team.

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
Same as it's been since the first generation, my good 'ol Dragonite, Papré, though I don't use her in battle so she's just an 'extra' or an 'odd ball poke', like my Gengar, Manes, my Sneasel, Alecto, and my Sableye, Erebus. (Oddball=ones outside of your favorite type, if you're a monotype like me...I love fighting type pokémon....obviously)

Yep. Good ol' Papre....

~Nemmeh ;149;

Kyukon_Mars

On Pearl it's my Crobat, just because I've never raised a Crobat. Thinking about using a Drifblim too once I get my hands on a good Drifloon.

Roserazor

...Look Behind You
my team's flyer is rayquaza

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
Huh, in my HG (I only have 1 gym badge in Pt.) I use Pidgeot.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
I use a hacked Magmortar from a friend with Surf, Fly, Rock Smash, and Strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.