• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your team's 'flyer'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeowMix

We gotta cook
Ever since I got my dream dragonite over the GTS, it has always been my flier.

mewfan1

I use my Togekiss. But I also use Mew sometimes.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I'm using Crobat in Platinum as my Fly Slave.

#1TransendTrainer

PANDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Staraptor in Diamond & Pear Togetic/Togekiss in Platinum

Glaciage

Blizzard Battler
Emerald- Tropius
Pearl- Staraptor
Platinum-Togekiss
Heart Gold- Honchkrow

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
I just got my own Platinum version last week and so far I've gotten 4 badges. I had just gotten fly and taught it to my Staravia, which is close to evolving into a Staraptor.

SteveShmo

My grandma's a troll
I use my Giratina-O, just because it's level 100 and EV trained. If I was in a real match, thought, I'd change it to another move.

Beastiken9

Under construction
In my hg I used ho-oh lugia 3 birds and dragonite.. DONT JUDGE ME!!!

pokemonloverXD

Ash's fangirl
Diamond: Staraptor
Pearl: Staravia (flying slave)
Platinum: Togekiss
SS: Lugia

soom1

Shiny collector
In Platinum I like to have a Tropius. If it has fly, defog, cut, and strength you only need a Bibarel for the other 4 HMs, freeing up space for other pokemon.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
I love Honchkrow. Best friend pokemon nuff said

Skydra

In HeartGold, I use Dragonite or Ho-oh, and in Soulsilver I use Skarmory. Platinum sees use of random ones. I don't remember Diamond, and I use random ones in the Hoenn games.

Sapphire Kirby

Evaluation time!
In Pearl I used my Staraptor Star for flying. In Platinum I used my Crobat Marx. In Soul Silver I used my Fearow Albatoss. White will be my first game since Emerald where I don't have a flyer as part of my main team. (Hoenn isn't much of a pain to walk through, barring the rocks north of Mauville)

Status
Not open for further replies.