• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your team's 'flyer'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

M1SDREAVUS

Shiny Addict
I don't keep a Flyer in my party at all times, but if I know I'm gonna be doing a lot of traveling, I use a Tropius.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Good ol' Starro the Staraptor (on Diamond AND Platinum).

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
A Staravia is my flyer. It's sole purpose is to fly and nothing else.

AmpharosFanatic

First playthrough it was the basic Staraptor. Current playthrough it has been a Skarmory I traded over early on. The thing has been a surprisingly effective wall in battle...considering a 3rd playthrough, but might not simply because Black/White come out so very soon, but if I do I don't know who I'd use for Fly at the moment.

locomo

Want a hug? :)
My filiers have been:
Staraptor
Drifblim
Altaria
Crobat

All my fliers have to be able to hold battle well.

MasterKenobi

Resident Jedi Master
I just stick with Staraptor (Pearl) and Staravia (Diamond) for my flyers.

AmusedMilk

Oh, hey, Big Zam!
I used to use Crobat, but I'm using Dragonite more. I'm redoing my team for balance and whatnot, so yeah.

Zennyboiz

Herr Wailord
In Diamond, it was Staraptor.
In SS, it was Pidgeotto, then Togetic for a while.
Togekiss is now one of my best pokemon while Pidgeotto only gets fly status.

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
Mines my infernape ( Seriously dont ask ) I dont play through the game much any more i just use him to fly to veilstone for the drugs, the battle frontier and various EV training spots.

Professor Poke

Chatot. My team basically has no flying type though. I have to stop at the pokemon center each time to go anywhere.

Do have a gyarados, but it can't learn fly. :/

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
either staraptor or pidgey.

KAC-N

Pika the Pikachu!
My staraptor is my flyer for Diamonnd.
And my Lugia in SS

Dark Sharpedo

s tier of dopeness
Well, my flyer is usually a speed Poke.... so I go for Swellow, since I love swellow! :p
But sometimes I base my Flyer around my Spec. Wall Noctowl....
But yea... its usually Swellow!

Status
Not open for further replies.