• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your team's 'flyer'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

orangezilla

Who's dar man
On Platinum it's my Honchkrow, I just really like that honchkrow.

Sucker_Punch

My Platinum flyer WAS Skarmory, but I just restarted, so I haven't got HM Fly yet ^_^

Golemite

Staraptor in Pearl. Always kinda liked the early-game birds and used them a lot. :) They're usually in my party from start to finish, at least on my first playthrough.

concon423

My flyer on platinum alternates between a chatot that i bred for the purpose and a staravia, and on pearl it is my shiny drifblim

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
On Platinum, I use Staravia as my flyer (Though he's an HM slave, hehe). But after the Elite 4, I use either Salamence or Dragonite as my flyer.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
On Platinum, my flyer is Flygon. On HG, it's Pidgeot.

Soperman

The One and Only
Rayquaza. Ive had him for at least 4 years, and he's my favorite flyer ;D

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
FireRed- Pidgey (in PC)

Platinum- Skarmory (also knows Rock Smash, Cut, and Defog :) )

B/W- Tranquill (in PC as well)

Roronoa Zoro

Cracks begin to show
Staraptor in Platinum. Starly is one of my favorite early bird Pokemon you can catch.

Pkmn_Trainer_Vex

BORDERLANDS 2
I used Staraptor til i caught Arceus

DittoDude

The King of Town.
In Platinum, I fly on my Staravia, which is low-level and is only used for flight.

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
Pearl: Staraptor
Platinum: Farfetch'd

TheAceGlaceon

Statu variabilis
I fly on *sad-looking face* Togekiss. He's the only one of my team capable of learning fly, so I had to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.