• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your teams "surfer"? Do you have more than one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi_Muffin

Smart Cookie
If I'm doing some surfing, I'll take along my Azumarill or Wailord. I don't have a main surfer in my team all the time though.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Currently on my main Platinum its either a HM Slave Bibarel or my EVd Starmie, and on my other Platinum, its my Milotic.

SceptileFan

I AM RACCOON MAN
I use Empoleon on my Diamond, Floatzel on Platinum, and I plan on Poliwrath on SoulSilver. Basically I always use the water pokemon on my team

ForteAnly

Blastoise in my Platinum.

I use my HM slaves Empoleon and Walrein(also my waterfall user).

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
3 or 2 lv 100 linnone work as hm slaves in my team always(two have surf)pluss my shinny skarmory with fly...the other is a sync or the pokemon(s) im training.

Spacialrend

Gallade owns
Empoleon and Golduck! cbf getting Gyarados anymore...

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
For Platnium I actually only have one, my Vaporeon. Usually I just have one surfer on my team.

Stocking

┐('へ')┌
My surfer is pretty much all the time my starter, Empoleon.
Sometimes I might use someone else, like Tauros (because being super hilarious) or Wailord.

Status
Not open for further replies.