• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your teams "surfer"? Do you have more than one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Empoleon it is. I also taught him Waterfall as well because I'm lazy and can't be arsed to switch team members all the time.

Mine is my walrien.

Sealotic

It will be Milotic ! Future ? Yes I'm restarting my game.
Before it was... hm Gyarados or Palkia (what a shame).

Cyberra

pain in the ***
In Diamond my surfer was Bibarel, in Pearl it was Gyarados, and also Gyarados in Platinum. Surf packs a whallop on rock- and fire-types, so I added it as a battle move as well as transportation. The fact that on Gyarados it's a STAB move only makes it better (or worse if you're on the wrong end of it... Just ask Byron from the Canalave gym! XD)

Mollystorm

Staryu in Platinum and Prinplup in Diamond

Estellise

peachy
I have quite a few Surfers. I have both a Gastrodon and a Tentacruel in my team at ALL times, so it's generally either of them... However, my Bibarel also knows Surf, so it depends.

pokemonmaster99325

pokemon master!!!!
i dont know what water type to use in pearl. In diamond, like i said before: vaperon (eevee's evolution) and in platinum piplup!

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I use ANY water type Pokémon I find in my PC Boxes, and it is usually Shellos. Or if I picked Piplup as starter, then Empoleon is my surfer.

Ziva

Hearthome
I used Bibarel first time. Then after I restarted I used my Empoleon. Surf is a good move, anyway.

RefreezePR

Just trying to help
Surfin' on Rampardos because screw logic.

*Jumps on Rampardos who's on a surfboard and puts on sunglasses*

See you scrubs at the Elite 4

*Surfs away into the sunset*

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Well, right now, my team can't Surf, lol:

;389; ;402; ;095; ;133; ;426;

But, I plan on maybe catching Finneon as my Surfer. But in the meantime, I might trade over my Lapras/Wailord/Feraligatr from HG.

mellowrush

In My first run I think I used floatzel...the poor guy was un the team only for that (and maybe waterfall too)
In the second game I instead chose piplup as a starter (not chimchar) and I use empoleon.... The first time one of my starters learned an HM

ProfessorSinnoh

Ghost Maniac
While I used Piplup as my starter I used Empoleon. It's an HM move and I usually wouldn't teach one of my main's a move like that but I found that it was pretty good battle move. Other times I used Bibarel.

Status
Not open for further replies.