• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who is your teams "surfer"? Do you have more than one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Who do you use as a surfing Pokemon?
Do you use more than one?
Discuss here.
(you can close this if you like.)

Spirit of Darkness

Yeah! I use more than one, but mainly Empoleon and Bibarel.

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Yep, I have more then one :D
My main surfers in Diamond are Bibarel and Floatzel, and my main surfers in Platinum are Bibarel and Lapras.

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
^wow, you like Bibarels... :p
I mainly use Gyarados.

Calvan

EXPLOSION!!!
My Golduck in Platinum as it's the water type i chose to raise.
In leaf green it was my Gyarados, but I had to erase it's HM moves before i could transerfer it over to Pt.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Either Starmie, Vaporeon, Bibarel, Tentacruel, Floatzel, Gastrodon, Empoleon, Quagsire, Milotic, Golduck, Feraligatr, Azumarril, Blastoise, Seaking, or every other Water type I have in my PC.

Blue Shiny Pikachu 1

Fly So High!!!
Of course my Pokemon know Surf. On Pearl I have unevolved Piplup I think and Empoleon.

AKRy100

Shockingly electric!
I used to use azumarill before I beat the Elite 4, but now I use my milotic because it has good special attack and surf is actually a pretty good move.

Last edited:

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Bibarel FTW!

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
My Swampert knows Surf so I don't need to bring a random Pokemon along just to get across bodies of water. I'm glad Surf is a powerful attack so it's not a waste teaching it to a powerful Pokemon.

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
hmm

in pearl---> dont have one i just use fly, but when i first started and needed surf i used my empoleon
in my platinum game im using my mantine right now : P

Dante Falls

Doppelgänger
Never really need to Surf in DPPt, after the game's completed, apart from catching certain Pokémon.

I think it's Mew on Diamond
Bibarel on Platinum

madelyn

Thinks with Portals
I used a Floatzel for surfing and going up/down waterfalls. She was the most frequently used water-type I had, and I even took her to battle the Elite 4/Champion. Now I just have a Bibarel that knows four HM's. (It's easier to have one Pokemon know lots of HM's than to have several Pokemon know different HM's).

I think nearly all my water pokemon know surf since it's handy in and out of battle. But since i have Swampert with me alot then i guess he's my main surfer.

#Gecko#

The Essential One
Its mainly Bibarel, but I use any Water Pokemon that I'm training and uses its Special for offense.

Grei

not the color
My Gastrodon. Surf is such an awesome move that it doesn't need a HM slave.

Not that I'd use one. >.>

Haggahagga

Wakka Wakka!
Currently, my main surfer is Gyarados but hopefully it will expand

Champion Shirona

Mine was Empoleon/Ludicolo/Vaporeon..I like to use Ground types surfing!

Status
Not open for further replies.