• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who Kissed Ash: Bianca or Latias?

Who kissed Ash?

• Bianca

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Latias

Votes: 27 81.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrippledShadow

Omen Of Faith
It was Latias... kinda hard to explain but you can tell by how she didn't say anything. Okay I worded it pretty badly but you get it ahaha.

Mimori Kiryu

Obviously Latias since Bianca never even really talked to Ash all that much.

STICKTOPIA

She just went up to him, gave him the thing, kissed him, and ran away w/o talking. I definitely have to say that it's Latias.

Last edited:

ESPNfanatic35

Catcher of Ubers
yeah i have to agree with all of you. A lot of people say bianca because she was the one that drew the picture and latias couldn't draw. I think it was latias just delivering the painting for bianca, though. Ash and latias had much more chemistry than ash and bianca. Apparently ash is into beastiality haha. Brock's expression after it happened made me lol.

Yeti

Banned
The better question is "who cares ~7 or 6 years after the movie came out?"

Alternatively, I don't think even the writers know which one kissed him. They couldn't be bothered to think it out so they left the viewers wondering. There more than likely is no answer on who it was.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Latias.

Bianca was at the market or something, when Latias removed that picture from the easel and ran out.

Profesco

gone gently
Why would they bother showing Bianca's hat left hanging on the easel from which we saw the picture taken? If Bianca was out and about somewhere, her hat wouldn't have been left home with Latias.

Or maybe I'm just not convinced that they'd write a scene where a Pokemon has a romantic-ish kiss with Ash. I'm even surprised everyone else so far seems to assume that. But in all my tenure here, I have never seemed to align with what appears to be the majority PAD opinion, so oh well.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Why would they bother showing Bianca's hat left hanging on the easel from which we saw the picture taken? If Bianca was out and about somewhere, her hat wouldn't have been left home with Latias.

Maybe she didn't feel like wearing her hat that day? Contradictory as far as costumes in Pokemon go, but maybe she really didn't want to wear the hat that day :p

But I think they kept the hat to actually show that Bianca was out. I don't know if this makes sense to you but it's a sort of sign that the hat was all that remained of Bianca in the house. Eh, I'm really not making sense here, but....yeah, I feel it was meant to point towards Latias.

That, and it possibly created some "suspense" to allow for Misty's question at the end.

Or maybe I'm just not convinced that they'd write a scene where a Pokemon has a romantic-ish kiss with Ash. I'm even surprised everyone else so far seems to assume that. But in all my tenure here, I have never seemed to align with what appears to be the majority PAD opinion, so oh well.

Yes, it seems unlikely, doesn't it? But the way I see it, Bianca and Ash virtually had nothing going on between them - I wouldn't expect her to randomly kiss him like that. On the other hand, Latias, throughout the movie, had a fascination for Ash, be it romantic or not, so she makes more of a candidate for an Ash-kisser in my opinion. She was also a girl when she did kiss him, so she's not exactly a Pokemon =P

Also, anyone notice the way Latias runs, particularly at the end? That's a very large hint if not conclusive proof.

NES

Flip me to the side!
It's an open ending, you can choose who was.

I think she was Bianca.

darenn2

I'm touch the sky
bianca. definitly

Champion Lance

Penis Used Harden
I think it was Latias, the way she said nothing and just ran off. And the fact that Latias had a fascination with Ash throughout the movie.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Is someone still creating this poll? Let's just say Latias kissed because Bianca was too much of a talker to be Latias.

STICKTOPIA

Status
Not open for further replies.