1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Who Kissed Ash: Bianca or Latias?

Discussion in 'Animé Polls' started by ESPNfanatic35, Apr 14, 2010.

?

Who kissed Ash?

1. Bianca

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. Latias

27 vote(s)
    81.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ESPNfanatic35

ESPNfanatic35 Catcher of Ubers

In Pokemon Heroes, they don't have the courtesy to tell us who kissed him. What does everyone think?

2. Mr. Joker

Mr. Joker keep calm & carry on

It was Latias.

3. CrippledShadow

CrippledShadow Omen Of Faith

It was Latias... kinda hard to explain but you can tell by how she didn't say anything. Okay I worded it pretty badly but you get it ahaha.

4. Mimori Kiryu

Mimori Kiryu Well-Known Member

Obviously Latias since Bianca never even really talked to Ash all that much.

5. STICKTOPIA

STICKTOPIA Well-Known Member

She just went up to him, gave him the thing, kissed him, and ran away w/o talking. I definitely have to say that it's Latias.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2010
  6. ESPNfanatic35

ESPNfanatic35 Catcher of Ubers

yeah i have to agree with all of you. A lot of people say bianca because she was the one that drew the picture and latias couldn't draw. I think it was latias just delivering the painting for bianca, though. Ash and latias had much more chemistry than ash and bianca. Apparently ash is into beastiality haha. Brock's expression after it happened made me lol.

7. Yeti

Yeti Banned

The better question is "who cares ~7 or 6 years after the movie came out?"

Alternatively, I don't think even the writers know which one kissed him. They couldn't be bothered to think it out so they left the viewers wondering. There more than likely is no answer on who it was.

8. An00bis

An00bis Wicked Witch

It was James in drag.

[spoil]I mean Latias.[/spoil]

9. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Psyduck clearly

10. Indragon

Indragon Back in the USSR

Latias.

Bianca was at the market or something, when Latias removed that picture from the easel and ran out.

11. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

Why would they bother showing Bianca's hat left hanging on the easel from which we saw the picture taken? If Bianca was out and about somewhere, her hat wouldn't have been left home with Latias.

Or maybe I'm just not convinced that they'd write a scene where a Pokemon has a romantic-ish kiss with Ash. I'm even surprised everyone else so far seems to assume that. But in all my tenure here, I have never seemed to align with what appears to be the majority PAD opinion, so oh well.

12. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

I think it was Latias...maybe (but then again there was the hat thing though...) but I still think it was Latias...

13. Indragon

Indragon Back in the USSR

Maybe she didn't feel like wearing her hat that day? Contradictory as far as costumes in Pokemon go, but maybe she really didn't want to wear the hat that day :p

But I think they kept the hat to actually show that Bianca was out. I don't know if this makes sense to you but it's a sort of sign that the hat was all that remained of Bianca in the house. Eh, I'm really not making sense here, but....yeah, I feel it was meant to point towards Latias.

That, and it possibly created some "suspense" to allow for Misty's question at the end.

Yes, it seems unlikely, doesn't it? But the way I see it, Bianca and Ash virtually had nothing going on between them - I wouldn't expect her to randomly kiss him like that. On the other hand, Latias, throughout the movie, had a fascination for Ash, be it romantic or not, so she makes more of a candidate for an Ash-kisser in my opinion. She was also a girl when she did kiss him, so she's not exactly a Pokemon =P

Also, anyone notice the way Latias runs, particularly at the end? That's a very large hint if not conclusive proof.

14. NES

NES Flip me to the side!

It's an open ending, you can choose who was.

I think she was Bianca.

15. darenn2

darenn2 I'm touch the sky

bianca. definitly

16. Champion Lance

Champion Lance Penis Used Harden

I think it was Latias, the way she said nothing and just ran off. And the fact that Latias had a fascination with Ash throughout the movie.

17. Caseydia

Caseydia Ace Trainer

Is someone still creating this poll? Let's just say Latias kissed because Bianca was too much of a talker to be Latias.

18. STICKTOPIA

STICKTOPIA Well-Known Member

And why do u think it was Bianca?

19. christenajenifer

christenajenifer New Member

Only Latish can kiss. he is the super hero...

20. GaZsTiC

GaZsTiC Alternating

Definitley Latias. No doubt about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.