• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who kissed Ash in Pokemon Heroes?

Who Kissed Ash?

• Latias

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • Bianca

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChampionRed

This has always bothered me, but I think it was Latias because while it was stated in the movie that she was going to go to the market and left her hat, I think Latias picked up her drawing of
Ash and Pikachu
and quickly delivered it before Ash left town.

Another reason is that Latias was the only character to show interest in Ash throughout the movie, and that she didn't say a word like always and ran off.

Though I could be completely wrong, who do you think it was and give your reasoning as to why?

BlueDragonfangirl

It'd surprise the heck out of me if it was Bianca, it'd make more sense if it was Latias, wonder why they chose to keep it a secret?

~Sea_Spirit~

Prince of the Sea
The whole time i thought it was Bianca because some reason or another girls can't help but fall for him.

Anyway, after watching how Latias acted as a human though the movie i thought at the end whoever it was acted different

ChampionRed

It'd surprise the heck out of me if it was Bianca, it'd make more sense if it was Latias, wonder why they chose to keep it a secret?

I agree but I think they choose to keep it a secret because they wanted us to think, and to use our imaginations.

Daaaamnnnn You Pokemon Heroes: Latios and Latias movie staff! Stop Torturing us!

Though I am 99.9% sure it was Latias. : p

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
100% sure it was Latias, but there is always that small chance it was Bianca

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
I made a thread like this about five months ago, so I'll give the response I gave then:

OK, well lemme bring some doubt to your minds.

First, let me say that I did just watch the movie but a few days ago. It's fresh in my mind and I've noticed a few little things that could hint at it being Bianca.

1. When Ash and Co. drive up to Lorenzo and say goodbye, they then ask where Bianca is, to which he replies that she might have just left for the market, and they might have just missed her. It then pans up to Bianca's room, showing that she left her hat hanging on a chair. If Bianca was going to the market, she most definitely would have brought her hat with her. Since she left her hat that means she was home. I believe she left her hat on purpose, AND did not speak on purpose, to make Ash believe that she was Latias, perhaps to just avoid any awkwardness or embarrassment.

2. Why would Bianca have drawn such a picture anyway? Bianca was shown to be an artist (and it definitely was not Latias who drew it). For her to draw such a picture depicting Ash and Pikachu, she must have taken some sort of liking to him, romantic or not.

3. This is too inconsistent to be legitimate proof( and my memory is also a bit hazy), but throughout the movie Latias (disguised as Bianca) USUALLY runs by swinging her arms outwardly (there are times when does NOT do this, though). At the end of the movie, Bianca or Latias is seen running to catch up to the boat by swinging her arms forward (like a jogger or a sprinter). After kissing Ash, she also runs away using this running method, leaving it to believe that it was Bianca.

Now, I know it would make a lot more sense for it to be Latias. She took a great liking to Ash and the two had a fantastic bond in the short time they had together. However, Bianca and Ash still had some friendly interaction, and Ash made great heroic efforts to save her and the city. An attraction could have easily have been there.

With that said, I'm pretty sure it was Bianca. No guarantees, as it was meant to be ambiguous. However, I'd very much like to ask a staff member of the movie's production if anyone knows where I could contact them.

NPT

Just a member
Latias and Ash did have some interactions throughout the movie, but I think it was Bianca who kissed Ash. Bianca always wears her hat, but when she went to give Ash the painting......she left her hat in the room. Besides, Bianca was the one who drew the picture, so it makes sense. Why would Bianca draw such a painting if she didn't like Ash? Something must've sparked when Ash came to save Bianca and Lorenzo from danger.

The idea of Latias kissing Ash sounds weird anyway. Why the heck would Latias kiss Ash in a human form?!

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I'm pretty sure it was Latias, Bianca has never smiled like that (it has an airness of cuteness and admiration that wasn't present in Bianca). And with all the interactions between Ash and Latias (more-so than he did with Bianca), it'd be the most obvious answer. I doubt Bianca warmed up to Ash that quick. As for the drawing, I'm certain Bianca herself drew it, Latias just happened to know about it and went to give it to Ash--with or without Bianca's permission.

I guess it's a good thing it was left ambiguous, but they left a lot of clues that points toward Latias the most.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I'm pretty sure it was Latias, Bianca has never smiled like that (it has an airness of cuteness and admiration that wasn't present in Bianca). And with all the interactions between Ash and Latias (more-so than he did with Bianca), it'd be the most obvious answer. I doubt Bianca warmed up to Ash that quick. As for the drawing, I'm certain Bianca herself drew it, Latias just happened to know about it and went to give it to Ash--with or without Bianca's permission.

I guess it's a good thing it was left ambiguous, but they left a lot of clues that points toward Latias the most.

I just watched the movie and Kutie Pie said it all. I'm pretty sure Bianca drew Ash and Pikachu but was at the market, just like her grandfather told Ash, Misty and Brock. Latias just happened to pick up Bianca's drawing and gave it, along with a goodbye kiss, to Ash. :p

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
I just watched the movie and Kutie Pie said it all. I'm pretty sure Bianca drew Ash and Pikachu but was at the market, just like her grandfather told Ash, Misty and Brock. Latias just happened to pick up Bianca's drawing and gave it, along with a goodbye kiss, to Ash. :p

Yes but why wouldn't she bring her hat along with her to the market? She was always wearing the hat. She didn't wear it on purpose so she could appear to be Latias and cause the confusion, whether she was embarrassed or just wanted make it a mystery to Ash.

GreenChamp

Yes but why wouldn't she bring her hat along with her to the market? She was always wearing the hat. She didn't wear it on purpose so she could appear to be Latias and cause the confusion, whether she was embarrassed or just wanted make it a mystery to Ash.

Why would she like Ash all of a sudden? She didn't seem very fond of him, they also had very little interaction with each other throughout the film, where on the other hand they were building up Ash and Latias friendship/relationship all the way.

I think she just probably forgot her hat or didn't feel like taking it today. If it was Bianca then I am 100% sure she would of said at least one word to Ash before they left. To me it would make the most sense if it is Latias.

My reason for it being Latias.

1. She picked up Bianca's drawing of Ash and Pikachu and quickly delivered it to Ash before they left. I doubt Bianca would managed to catch up to them in time.

2. She did not say a single word to Ash and ran off waving her arms about, where I think Bianca would of at least said something before Ash left, also you do not see Bianca waving her arms about throughout the movie.

3. She quickly gave Ash a goodbye kiss to show her gratitude, and ran off and quickly transformed back and went to meet up with her other friends you see in the ending credits

As said in the Pokedex that Latias body is covered with a down that can refract light in such a way, that it becomes invisible. Probably why you don't see her flying off to meet with her other friends.

Though hey.... There is always this 1% I might be wrong, and it could be Bianca. xD Though I am 99.9% sure it is Latias.

Last edited:

Cataquack Warrior

I think that it was Latias. That scene just seems to perfectly fit her character.

One possible explanation for the hat and painting is that Bianca was helping Latias. The two are best friends, after all, so maybe she wanted to help Latias with Ash. She makes the painting for Latias, and then encourages Latias to give Ash a last minute goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.