1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Who left the Ice Chest Open?

Discussion in 'Rate My Deck' started by K1LL3RxP0P7aRt, Nov 7, 2011.

1. K1LL3RxP0P7aRt

K1LL3RxP0P7aRt Stargasm

Pokemon
    Victini[V-Crate] x4
    Kyurem x4
    Archen x3 -Archeops x2
    Pansear[EP] x2 - Simisear[EP] x2

Supporter/Trainers
    Prof. Oak x3
    Prof. Elm x1
    Pokemon Comm. x3
    Pokemon Collector x4
    Energy Retrival x2
    Interviewers Questions x2
    Switch x 2
    Eviolite x 3
    Moo Moo Milk x3

Energy's
    6 Water Energy
    6 Fire Energy
    3 Fighting
    2 Double Colorless
    Rescue

Staretgy
    Pretty Simple here. Get Victini, Pokemon collector to load up the bench then sweepm Archeops to lock there evolutions so Victini is a for sure KO, If he Fails then you send in Kyurem to Finish the job I guess
    Like I said its pretty simple and not that complex wanted to see what Serebii thought of it.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  2. Lumos77

Lumos77 Hoenn Trainer

Interesting Gimmic, but I suggest vileplume, which hurts your opponent much more than you, since you use very few trainers already. Speaking of, twins, juniper, and burned tower all could help you a lot. Plus, you should run revives if you don't run vileplume because you run on basics.

3. ven?

ven? Kanto Region Champ

what about audino or ablomonomo (the fish that deal's X more damage with more energy). get rid of you're collector for dual ball.

4. K1LL3RxP0P7aRt

K1LL3RxP0P7aRt Stargasm

hwy wold i get rid of collector for Dual ball im only running like 2 or 3 non basics? and victini's atttack you have to have at least 4 pokes on the bench for it to do damage

5. ven?

ven? Kanto Region Champ

I've explained the reasoning behind this so many time's it's tiring, collector waste's the supporter turn, yes it's good to have 3 basic's on you're bench guaranteed, but if they can't do anything, or you don't have any pokemon in hand, because you could have pont for an evo, poke com and another pokemon + energy you'd be able to attack with that basic next turn instead of having to waste another turn to do that very same thing, sometimes when you copycat, pont or juniper you tend to get more basic's in hand then when you use collector, it's kind of like the whole theory behind using IQ over energy search.