• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who likes naruto ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Meh, it's overrated. Used to be promising, but now it's lost its charm. The author has no idea where he wants Naruto to go plot-wise, and it's unlikely to get a proper ending any day soon.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
As stated it's very overrated and has trouble with plot.

Rave

Banned

Ridley-X4

UN-LTD AWESOME WORKS
Naruto sucks. It is made of DBZ and yaoi fangirls.

Cutty

Forever now
The idea may be good. Other elements are just so-so. I get bored after reading a couple of volumes.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Once those two halves join, we reach a state of Nirvana where the Narutards can no longer infect the normal.

Rave

Banned
Once those two halves join, we reach a state of Nirvana where the Narutards can no longer infect the normal.

Its the bane to their success.

Kaida

... -poooooooooooke-
Really? I like it. You guys have your own opinion. I honestly think the manga is better than the anime though. I already know what's going to happen.

Palm211

Weird Guy
Part of the naruto anime's problems cannot be blamed on the series itself, but the english dialogue ( like the oh-so-horrible Believe it! 1000 times over) and altered scenes. I don't think naruto has said "Beleive it!" more than three times in the manga. and even then he was just saying it in conversation, not blurting it out repeatedly like some kind of asian version of Timmy from south park.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Part of the naruto anime's problems cannot be blamed on the series itself, but the english dialogue ( like the oh-so-horrible Believe it! 1000 times over) and altered scenes. I don't think naruto has said "Beleive it!" more than three times in the manga. and even then he was just saying it in conversation, not blurting it out repeatedly like some kind of asian version of Timmy from south park.

"Believe it!" = Dattebayo. Shut your hole and stop complaining.

Anzua2

I also like how people complain about a catch-phrase that was abandoned around a year ago. Seriously, people will complain no matter how good a dub is.

I've seen people who whine about FMA and Cowboy Bebop.

No really.

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
I also like how people complain about a catch-phrase that was abandoned around a year ago. Seriously, people will complain no matter how good a dub is.

No really.

I refuse to believe you on the grounds that I still have some hope for humanity.

Rave

Banned

No really.

Now that there is truly spoiled.

metalboy

I have cancer.
ugh... i hate naruto... it just does'nt appeal to me

Status
Not open for further replies.