• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who Looks Better Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all and welcome to the Who Looks Better Contest V-2.0!
This face-off is based on you, the voters, deciding and voting for the Pokemon who, in your opinion, look better/best.
Over a year ago this face-off was first created. It lasted for over a year producing four successful and massive season; The Battle Tower Challenge, The Battle Dome Challenge, The Battle Pike Journey and the PokePageant. Each of these seasons was very alike to the meaning of their names, with interesting and twisting plots.
After a temporary closure due to some personal reasons, The Who Looks Better Contest is back! Click here to go to the old thread.

~There will be two posts to keep track of the events of the face-off. The first post [my post] will keep the current season's info while the second post [Volteon's post] will keep an archive of past seasons and events.

There aren't really any additional rules to the general rules- so just make sure ya follow the forum's rules.

Voting is generally done daily. This means that each member is allowed one vote per round every new day. If this changes [there's a high chance it won't], I will notify you of the change. If you have any questions, please PM myself to get an answer.

---- ---- ---- ---- ----

Season Five: The Island...

On one stormy night in Sinnoh, Hoenn, Johto and Kanto twenty Pokemon were struck by lightning... Among these 20 Pokemon are five Pokemon from each of the four named regions... This sudden strike of lightning seemed fatal due to all twenty Pokemon fainting. When all of them came-to, they found themselves on an island... This island, as they found out by exploring, was deserted, uninhabited... nothing was there!

Suddenly, there was a bright light descending from the sky, approaching the twenty stranded Pokemon. There stood four elite-looking Pokemon- Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Manaphy. Said the four legendary Pokemon, "You have each been brought here for a competition... a competition based on how one looks... the winner will get off the island... as for the other nineteen losers... you will make return. You have all been brought here because of your bad deeds in the PokeWorld. Now suffer the wrath of all legendary Pokemon!"

Yes, all of the legendary Pokemon decided to do this cruel act to the twenty Pokemon. But there was a twist, these 20 Pokemon were placed in five groups... each with four Pokemon [one from each region].

These teams and Pokemon will have to battle it out using their looks to emerge victorious. Although they are in teams... only one Pokemon will win! Who will it be?!

The teams are:

http://i11.*******.com/42k6ahc.png

http://i11.*******.com/3zkqryv.png

http://i13.*******.com/312y9a1.png

http://i10.*******.com/48ggvo8.png

http://i14.*******.com/2qlbqpv.png

Past Events: n o n e

Current Events: Individual Scoring Session

Future Events: u n k n o w n

Round 1: Individual Scoring Session

In this round of The Island... each Pokemon will receive an average score of out 5 to take with them to round two. Ten voters will score each of these Pokemon out of five points. Numbers such as 1.5, 2.6, and 7.6 are not allowed. Just single digit numbers. Only ten votes will be accepted. After ten persons have voted, an average score will be given to each Pokemon and this score will be taken with that Pokemon to round two! Begin voting!

Here a list that you can simply copy and paste and just type in the scores:

Venonat-
Politoed-
Masquerain-
Dorapion-

Magnemite-
Hoppip-
Loudred-
Rentoraa-

Primeape-
Sunflora-
Plusle-
Cherinbo-

Poliwrath-
Wooper-
Seviper-
Yonowaaru-

Raichu-
Mareep-
Wurmple-
Erureido-

-BEGIN VOTING-​

Last edited:

Volteon

Back I guess??
Yay, long time no see huh? This post will be the archieve. Start voting because I´d like to vote too :D

Venonat- 2
Politoed- 4
Masquerain- 2
Dorapion- 3

Magnemite- 2
Hoppip- 2
Loudred- 2
Rentoraa- 3

Primeape- 2
Sunflora- 2
Plusle- 2
Cherinbo- 1

Poliwrath- 3
Wooper- 2
Seviper- 2
Yonowaaru- 2

Raichu- 2
Mareep- 2
Wurmple- 1
Erureido- 3

SnoWing

A Hundred Years
Venonat- 2
Politoed- 3
Masquerain- 3
Dorapion- 1

Magnemite- 1
Hoppip- 2
Loudred- 1
Rentoraa- 2

Primeape- 1
Sunflora- 2
Plusle- 3
Cherinbo- 3

Poliwrath- 2
Wooper- 3
Seviper- 3
Yonowaaru- 3

Raichu- 5
Mareep- 3
Wurmple- 2
Erureido- 4

I assume 5 is best, since ea gave Politoed a 4...

Venonat-2
Politoed-4
Masquerain-4
Dorapion-1

Magnemite-4
Hoppip-3
Loudred-1
Rentoraa-2

Primeape-2
Sunflora-4
Plusle-4
Cherinbo-1