• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who Looks Better Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Ho-Oh again <3

Volteon

Back I guess??
Pokémaníaco Desesperado said:
Uhm, right, but what happens with this 'human'... I can hardly see ho-oh being more truthable than gardevoir (being the trainer of them, of course).
Ah, it´s something I always think, most animals (dog, bird, cat etc.) are more thuthable than people, because they don´t have interests... It´s hard to explain...
Thinking in real life, not in game life.

Anyways, Ho-oh again

Ho-Oh earns 4%

banner3zp.png

Welcome to Season Four of this Face-Off, yes, Season Four. 'PokePageant' is our theme this season around. There will be several events in the wonderful event and only one Pokemon will end up being the winner of the pageant.

Choosing of the 30 candidates

Choosing of the Top 15

Choosing of the Top 10

Choosing of the Top 5

Choosing of the Winner

Events That Have Passed: Choosing of the 30 Candidates, Choosing of the Top 15, Choosing of the Top 10

List of contestants and members:
contestantstrainers7ut.png

*those that are scratched in red were eliminated

c059jv.png

Current Events: Choosing of the winner

We have have a total of 70% so far... I won't be revealing the scores to you though. Our last and final event until the winner is chosen will be a tourney-style event. The five Pokemon have been given two random challengers that are also from the top 5. Each Pokemon will have one match. The first match is worth 3% and the second match is worth 4% [total of 7%]. Then you guys will choose three Pokemon and for that, those three will be given 5% [total of 12% so far]. These three Pokemon will battle together which will make up the 18% need [total of 30%, plus the 70%= 100%!]

Here is the setup:
setup6ch.png

Umbreon
First match score: 3%
Second match score: 4%
Primary score:
Secondary score:

Rapidash
First match score: 0%
Second match score: 0%
Primary score:
Secondary score:

Espeon
Primary score:
Secondary score:

Gardevoir
Primary score:
Secondary score:

Ho-Oh
Primary score:
Secondary score:

Current round:

Choose three Pokemon you wanna make it to the next round. First three to 4 votes advance.

START VOTING
-

Archive

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Fare thee well Umbreon! *Skewers the dark fiend*
I like it, but it's too overrated and lacks the stamina to win this category.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
HO-OH, GARDEVOIR, and ESPEON.

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
The three Pokemon that thou wishes to advance to the next stages:

The oh-ness of Ho-oh
The eon-ness of Espeon
The voir-ness of Gardevoir

That is my three cents, or rather, three Pokemon.

DarkNido

Nido Trainer
Rapidash, Espeon, Umbreon.

Umbreon-1
Rapidash-2
Espeon-5
Gardevoir-3
Ho-Oh-4

Since Espeon and Ho-Oh have 5 and 4 votes respectively, they automatically gain 5%. DON'T VOTE FOR THEM ANYMORE.

Umbreon needs three votes to advance
Rapidash needs two votes to advance
Gardevoir needs one vote to advance

You have to vote for ONE Pokemon now, NOT THREE.

Umbreon-2
Rapidash-2
Espeon-5
Gardevoir-3
Ho-Oh-4

Since Espeon and Ho-Oh have 5 and 4 votes respectively, they automatically gain 5%. DON'T VOTE FOR THEM ANYMORE.

Umbreon needs two votes to advance
Rapidash needs two votes to advance
Gardevoir needs one vote to advance

You have to vote for ONE Pokemon now, NOT THREE.

Espeon, Gardevoir and Ho-Oh go at it!

banner3zp.png

Welcome to Season Four of this Face-Off, yes, Season Four. 'PokePageant' is our theme this season around. There will be several events in the wonderful event and only one Pokemon will end up being the winner of the pageant.

Choosing of the 30 candidates

Choosing of the Top 15

Choosing of the Top 10

Choosing of the Top 5

Choosing of the Winner

Events That Have Passed: Choosing of the 30 Candidates, Choosing of the Top 15, Choosing of the Top 10

List of contestants and members:
contestantstrainers7ut.png

*those that are scratched in red were eliminated

c059jv.png

Current Events: Choosing of the winner

We have have a total of 70% so far... I won't be revealing the scores to you though. Our last and final event until the winner is chosen will be a tourney-style event. The five Pokemon have been given two random challengers that are also from the top 5. Each Pokemon will have one match. The first match is worth 3% and the second match is worth 4% [total of 7%]. Then you guys will choose three Pokemon and for that, those three will be given 5% [total of 12% so far]. These three Pokemon will battle together which will make up the 18% need [total of 30%, plus the 70%= 100%!]

Here is the setup:
setup6ch.png

Umbreon
Primary score: 0%
Secondary score:

Rapidash
Primary score: 0%
Secondary score:

Espeon
Primary score: 5%
Secondary score:

Gardevoir
Secondary score:

Ho-Oh
Secondary score:

Current round:

Score Espeon, Gardevoir and Ho-Oh out of 3 points. First six votes are counted on. Example:

Espeon- 2/3
Gardevoir- 2/3
Ho-Oh- 2/3

Just numbers like 0,1,2,3 allowed :p

START VOTING
-

Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.