• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who Looks Better Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volteon

Back I guess??
Humm, I guess you already know where my vote goes :rolleyes:

I think 4th generation is better to the 6th season.

And you can believe on me as a co-owner ;)

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
b)sounds realyl good.

DarkNido

Nido Trainer
I vote for b).

b), because no matter what, a legendary, starter, or eeveelution will win, so the format is irrelevant.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
I vote C. It sounds like an interesting twist to the typical formula.

Yes, Volteon, you can be the co-owner. PM me for more info.

Ok, five sets of three Pokemon have been lost on an island in the middle of a massive ocean, rough waters and all. A Goddess has cursed them to the island and will only allow one set to leave, depending who looks better... The sets, or teams are:

Team A: Lapras, Xatu, Mew
Team B: Poliwrath, Lileep, Psyduck
Team C: Charizard, Walrein, Jirachi
Team D: Donphan, Croconaw, Treecko
Team E: Zubat, Shelgon, Krabby

*These Pokemon were randomly chosen, using www.random.org

I sure hope Charizard doesn't cause a problem. If you guys like, I could change him :)

You could come up with names for these teams. Just post them here and I will select the best one. New round will start later today.

Baburu Zenigame

very nice high five!
I have suggestion for team names:

Team A: Team Wind
Team B: Team Wave
Team C: Team Rock
Team D: Team Sand
Team E: Team Shell

*I tried finding names based on island-area that can fit the poke in every team.

The saga begins...

http://i3.*******.com/ws92jd.png

Welcome to Season Five of this Face-Off. Five sets of three Pokemon have been lost on an island in the middle of a massive ocean; rough waters and all. A Goddess has cursed them to the island and will only allow one set to leave, depending who looks best... The sets, or teams are:

Team Wind: Lapras, Xatu, Mew
Team Wave: Poliwrath, Lileep, Psyduck
Team Rock: Charizard, Walrein, Jirachi
Team Sand: Donphan, Croconaw, Treecko
Team Shell: Zubat, Shelgon, Krabby

In order to get off the island... the teams will have to compete against each other in several hard events... The past events are:
- [none]

The current events are:
- You shall each have to vote-off one team from the bunch... the first team to 15 vote-offs will be thrown in the dungeon of no escape...

Team Wind VS Team Wave VS Team Rock VS Team Sand VS Team Shell

-Start Voting-

Volteon

Back I guess??
I´ll vote off Team Wind. Team rock has Walrein, which I love... so has Charizard... :/

It sounds like "Lost" mixed with "The Island"...

Last edited:

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Shell. They are all ugly(IMO).

Team Shell, as their demise is inevitable. Actually, any team with Zubat on it would automatically be doomed. Poor Shelgon. *hugs Shelgon*
Wave will be next, cuz I'm psychic. Hahahaha.
EDIT: Kudos for using random.org!

Status
Not open for further replies.