• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who Looks Better Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volteon

Back I guess??
Humm, I guess you already know where my vote goes :rolleyes:

I think 4th generation is better to the 6th season.

And you can believe on me as a co-owner ;)

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
b)sounds realyl good.

DarkNido

Nido Trainer
I vote for b).

b), because no matter what, a legendary, starter, or eeveelution will win, so the format is irrelevant.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
I vote C. It sounds like an interesting twist to the typical formula.

Yes, Volteon, you can be the co-owner. PM me for more info.

Ok, five sets of three Pokemon have been lost on an island in the middle of a massive ocean, rough waters and all. A Goddess has cursed them to the island and will only allow one set to leave, depending who looks better... The sets, or teams are:

Team A: Lapras, Xatu, Mew
Team B: Poliwrath, Lileep, Psyduck
Team C: Charizard, Walrein, Jirachi
Team D: Donphan, Croconaw, Treecko
Team E: Zubat, Shelgon, Krabby

*These Pokemon were randomly chosen, using www.random.org

I sure hope Charizard doesn't cause a problem. If you guys like, I could change him :)

You could come up with names for these teams. Just post them here and I will select the best one. New round will start later today.

Baburu Zenigame

very nice high five!
I have suggestion for team names:

Team A: Team Wind
Team B: Team Wave
Team C: Team Rock
Team D: Team Sand
Team E: Team Shell

*I tried finding names based on island-area that can fit the poke in every team.

The saga begins...

http://i3.*******.com/ws92jd.png

Welcome to Season Five of this Face-Off. Five sets of three Pokemon have been lost on an island in the middle of a massive ocean; rough waters and all. A Goddess has cursed them to the island and will only allow one set to leave, depending who looks best... The sets, or teams are:

Team Wind: Lapras, Xatu, Mew
Team Wave: Poliwrath, Lileep, Psyduck
Team Rock: Charizard, Walrein, Jirachi
Team Sand: Donphan, Croconaw, Treecko
Team Shell: Zubat, Shelgon, Krabby

In order to get off the island... the teams will have to compete against each other in several hard events... The past events are:
- [none]

The current events are:
- You shall each have to vote-off one team from the bunch... the first team to 15 vote-offs will be thrown in the dungeon of no escape...

Team Wind VS Team Wave VS Team Rock VS Team Sand VS Team Shell

-Start Voting-

Volteon

Back I guess??
I´ll vote off Team Wind. Team rock has Walrein, which I love... so has Charizard... :/

It sounds like "Lost" mixed with "The Island"...

Last edited:

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Shell. They are all ugly(IMO).

Team Shell, as their demise is inevitable. Actually, any team with Zubat on it would automatically be doomed. Poor Shelgon. *hugs Shelgon*
Wave will be next, cuz I'm psychic. Hahahaha.
EDIT: Kudos for using random.org!

Status
Not open for further replies.