• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

who loves who!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerGod351

can't touch this...
okay i have been seeing a lot of crush vids but its unknown to me is WHO LOVES WHO? i know misty likes ash and i also know Brock likes that one frontier brain girl with the seviper (and possibly more crushes) but whats unknown to me is Dawn, May, and Max thats what im curious about....if dawn and may like ash too im gonna laugh and say ash is a player...

and if this is in the wrong discussion mods tell me cause i couldn't figure out a place to put this......

Ash loves Dawn. And Misty. And May. And maybe even Gary.

He's clearly polygamous.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
Shipping Forum.

We don't know who-likes-who, and probably never will. All that's there are hints.

There are countless shippings, some with more hints than others.

Yeti

Banned
SPOILERS YOU FLAMING SQUID

CYRUS BONES MARS ON HIS DESK THAT'S WHO LOVES WHO WHAT NOW YO

Also May is in Johto having rose-infested fetish sex with Drew in a free Pokemon Center room while Harley watches from the airvent.

o)

Status
Not open for further replies.