• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who reads super effective?

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
It'd be better if you didn't have to wait a month for each new comic.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Yeah, I do. I don't wait for updates, just when they're new.

jellsprout

Super Effective is the single most clichéd comic ever made. Every single joke he has done were old before Yellow was even released. I am having a very hard time finding the originality in SE.

muumajii23

It'd be better if you didn't have to wait a month for each new comic.

Yeah, I agree with this. xD

But I do love the comics. xD I was reading VGcats before SE started and literally freaked out when he announced he was doing that...

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
They were pretty funny, but it isn't no 8 Bit Theater.

Speaking of which, I haven't read that in a while.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
It takes a while for it to update, but it's pretty good. Can't wait for them to make mad Team Rocket jokes. Also can't wait to see the final cliche team.

i read them for the first time, pretty funny stuff, i hope theres more to come

Blazestarre

It's entertaining. The first comic always gets me when the Professor asks if Red is a boy or girl. That is one thing in the newer games that is a little strange.

It's disappointing that SE isn't updated more.

zlxq3000

Master Collector
Indeed. Mr. ...hard-to-spell-last-name's comics are always awesome. As far as Super Effective goes, I especially love http://www.vgcats.com/super/?strip_id=31. Because... it's true. :(

Also, Bulbasaur=tentacles. Heh...

Illusione-Tempus

ZOMG it's not closed by the power of the mods! Run for your lives!!!!! :eek:

*ahem*

They're pretty funny alright, especially the beginning. It's kinda silly to see Prof. Oak questioning a boy "Are you a boy or a girl?"

Miss_Pocket_Monster

Hehe, I love Super Effective; it's funny and I like the drawing style. This one is especially hilarious IMO. I hope we see more of Leaf (or as he calls her, Green) in future strips.

I do wish he'd actually update once in awhile, but he seldom updates VG Cats either so I guess I can't complain too much. ;007;

Grei

not the color
I adore the "Red won 430 Pokedollars from the battle" comic. That had me crying.

This is awesome.