• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who reads super effective?

Esteban252

Stare Into Your Soul
I love them, checked everyone of them

ludowiq

EliBlasFrozDyro
I like that one there the old man asks "Red" if he wants to learn how to catch a pokemon !!XD

Grass Guardian

Rags to Riches
I thought it was pretty funny too. Especially the first four "pages." Oak was a crack up. "Are you a boy or a girl?" The way his face looked was funny. And that old man who just comes out of nowhere and Red just points to his Pidgey and Charmander. Lol. It's pretty awesome. Although some of it, like Oak's maniacal facial expressions, reminds me of how Johen Vasquez draws.

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Read it all the time. Favorites are the Metapod (lol. That Pokedex is a douche) and the Repel.

Also, the shuffle one is great too. No one ever finds that fun.

Mrpuc

Shocked!
i really liked the first few onesa but some of them are a bit rubbish but still with gleams of brilliance:D

Last edited:

gregorioTheOreo

VG Cats SuperEffective

Great webcomic. Probably the best Pokemon Parody out there. I'm not sure if this is the best spot for this thread, but I'm curious to see who else has read it and what they think.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I have. It's funny, but they should update more.

Super-Staff

Turnabout Pokemon
Coincidentally, I was checking it out just a while ago! Most of the strips are pretty funny and I'm not really a VG Cats fan either. I burst out laughing at the most recent one, which had Brock mirroring his joining up with Ash. XD

If anyone else is interested, there's some other Pokemon fancomics posted here. /shameless plug

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
This isn't really a manga, but I'm feeling nice tonight so I'll just move this to Gen. Pokemon discussion instead of closing it.

Da2Shae

PBR Electivire ftw
Well its old and hasn't been updated for awhile. Its a shame.

Rommath

▲_▲
Thanks. :)

I quite like it, some parts are funnier then others though. Probably the Oak moments were the best for me. Would be nice if it got updated more frequently.