• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who reads super effective?

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
That repel joke absolutely cracked me up, I like how they gave the Pokedex a personality as well.

I'm a fan :]

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
Red defeated another bug catcher.

Bug Catcher: Well good match, I guess I better train mo--

Red: *punches him in the face, takes some money and runs*

lol

BlueMew7

what up daddy in the house
the first two strips cracked me up. "Are you a boy or a girl?"

"My grandson, what was his name?"
"I'm right here gramps."
"That's right! His name was douche."
LMFAO!

Dusk Sweep 0x9

Ready to Battle
lol just read it then and it was hilarious. I love how when blue says "well since you picked a fire pokemno, ill pick a water type" the next scene is the start up menu of continue and new game, with the little arrow thing at new game lol. I do agree lookign at when they were posted its gonna take many are years for it to get past kanto.

HazzaY2J

</3 Kid
Haha I love this thanks for sharing ^^

SmoG878

i'm not dead...srsly
*shuffle shuffle*
"how long has he been doing that?"
"hours!"
"well, maybe he's having fun?"
"NO ONE could ever find that FUN!"

roflmao :3

Last edited:

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
*shuffle shuffle*
"how long has he been doing that?"
"hours!"
"well, maybe he's having fun?"
"NO ONE could ever find that FUN!"

roflmao :3

Thats my personal favorite...it reminds me that early in the game...it sucks to ev train...

MKFC

Shade of Blue
Lol, this is one of the best Pokémon comic series I've ever read. And I've read a lot of them.

"Hello! I'm Professor Oak, and I study Pokémon! But first I would like to know... Are you a boy or a girl?"

"Use your watergun to douse out tht fire". "what do you mean you don't kno tht move" [Squirtle used Tailwhip] XD this one cracked me up

Da2Shae

PBR Electivire ftw
080729.gif

Win comic is W.I.N.!

Nice find!

cascade88

< go ask alice >
I used to read it, then it became..not as funny as it was to begin with, at least in my opinion. :l

Da2Shae

PBR Electivire ftw
They didn't finish the comic though.

SmartD

It's a pretty good comic. Lot's of humor and it's something I can enjoy. I look for updates, but they take too long. Still it's funny.

yanmegy423

Litwick-KAWAIIDESU!
My favourite when Squirtle becomes selfconcious and the Repel

Joanie

I also like it. The recent ones are fairly funny - Brock's breakdown and the one with Green/female player character especially.
"Oh sweet! Tentacles!"
"I - er - what?"

Yaezakura

Asian Lesbian Gamer
I've read it since it started. I do kind of wish it updated more often, but even when he was only doing VGCats, updates were slow as a Shuckle.

Not really sure where people are getting the idea that it's not as funny as it used to be, though. I think the quality of humor has been pretty consistent.

I think the quality of humor has been pretty consistent.

More like, the lack of it :/ The jokes perhaps would be quite funny if they wouldn't be so obvious and clichéd, and some of them are just randomly stupid and not funny (e.g. the repel one)