• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who should be in the Sinnoh League?

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
Ash, Paul, and Barry are pretty much guaranteed, but who else do you think should show up?
There have been a lot of interesting characters so far, some of them, too
good IMO to never be seen again. Characters Like Conway and Sho, they
need to go out with a bang and have a decent battle.

I think every trainer introduced in Sinnoh, with skill believable enough to
legitimately get 8 badges, should be the Sinnoh League.
(Scratch that, if guys like Morrison and Ritchie can get in, they all can.)

To me, this would be an awesome Sinnoh League, I believe all these people (Except maybe for the kid Ash helped.) should be there in the top 16. Ash also needs to place higher than he ever did before. I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't be pisses that he losses anywhere that isn't the final deciding round.

Last edited:

Amaranth

Swag
Has Conway ever stated that he is collecting Gym Badges?

If not, you shouldn't really get your hopes up.

I'd like to see another strong female trainer, much like Katie. Obviously not a clone of her though ><

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I think that only Paul, Barry and maybe Nando will be against Ash in the league.

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
Has Conway ever stated that he is collecting Gym Badges?

No he didn't, but he definitely could be. He's a traveling trainer and
could get 8 badges if he wanted. Also, it would totally be in his character to
just not tell them he was collecting badges. After all, it would be advantageous
for him, a tactic he would use.

I'd like to see another strong female trainer, much like Katie. Obviously not a clone of her though ><
I liked her too, if there was ever a super tournament, like the World Championships of Pokemon battles, I'd want to see her there.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I think that maybe the kid with Probopass can be against Ash in the league, because they showed how he battle against Fantina, so he's collecting the Sinnoh badges.

Last edited:
I hope Nando makes it to sinnoh league, but not win. I think either ash or paul should win it.

Rampardo

I think that maybe the kid with Probopass can be against Ash in the league, because they showed how he battle against Fantina, so he's collecting the Sinnoh badges.

Thank you for, once again, stating the obvious. /facepalm

Hm.. would be nice with some 1shot league rivals reappearing. Harrisson and Katie are the ones highest on my wishlist.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Yeah, I would like to see Holly come back and compete in the league, but that's alittle unlikely.

But that guy with the Probopass would be a major likely. I hope to see him in the league, since he's got a bigger chance.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Yeah, the kid with the Yanma is a major no. Theres no way he could qualify for the league when the first pokemon he caught was after Ash won at Wakes gym I think. You know who I would love to see?
Ritchie

milenadrg

The characters who will be here 100%(I think):
-Paul
-Barry

Characters for whom I would be really glad to see:
-Leona
-Conway(He's Pokemon trainer. right?)
-Sho
-Nando
-Holly

Torpoleon

Ash, Paul and Barry are obvious ones. Nando might be in it. But the only badge we know he has is the Forest badge. Having Sho, Alan and Tyler would be good too!

Torpoleon

Here is how it would go for me:

Definite:
Ash
Paul
Barry

In the middle, but with high chances:
Nando

Probably/Hopefully:
Sho
Alan
Tyler

Fanfiction:
Gary
Ritchie
Harrison
Tyson
Morrison
Anyone else with a 0% chance. The list would have been long.....

Araleon

Chill
Definitely:
Ash
Barry
Nando

Hopefully:
Leona
Allan
Conway

I would rather Sho not appear, he annoyed me. But that might have just been is dub voice.

thunderblade12

I really wish they would add one of the galactic admins to the league and one to the Grand Festival.

Saturn and Jupiter at the league and Mars at the Grand Festival? That would be the best thing ever.

And lol at:
DP165: Galactic vs Galactic?! Saturn and Jupiter's Stylish League Rumble!

Too bad they never really build on the villians.

Torpoleon

I really wish they would add one of the galactic admins to the league and one to the Grand Festival.

Saturn and Jupiter at the league and Mars at the Grand Festival? That would be the best thing ever.

And lol at:
DP165: Galactic vs Galactic?! Saturn and Jupiter's Stylish League Rumble!

Too bad they never really build on the villians.
I have an idea for you! Why don't you make a fan fiction with that!! It would be really awesome and I check on it everyday, just read the Fan Fiction rules first, if you haven't. Anyways, the characters I put on probably/hopefully most likely wouldn't appear. It would pretty much be Ash, Paul, Barry and probably Nando. It would be cool if the other ones appeared but they'd probably just lose in the preliminary rounds.

firepokemontrainer

Yeah, the kid with the Yanma is a major no. Theres no way he could qualify for the league when the first pokemon he caught was after Ash won at Wakes gym I think. You know who I would love to see?
Ritchie

The episode was before Ash's gym battle with Wake. Since we don't know how long sinnoh will last, and how long it's been (anime time) since that happened, Tyler could be in the league.

It's not like Kanto where Ash said he'd see someone he met in the league (AJ) and then we never see them again. After all, we thought Alan was gonna be a one shot character, but he showed up against Fantina, right?

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
The episode was before Ash's gym battle with Wake. Since we don't know how long sinnoh will last, and how long it's been (anime time) since that happened, Tyler could be in the league.

It's not like Kanto where Ash said he'd see someone he met in the league (AJ) and then we never see them again. After all, we thought Alan was gonna be a one shot character, but he showed up against Fantina, right?

Yanma boy seems like he has a good chance of being in it. I would love to see gary have a episode in the middle where he helps Ash control his Infernape.