• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

who should i use my masterball on?

which pokemon should i use my master ball on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pokewaffles

.:.waffle trainer.:.
Dragonite! oh..he's not a option?! T_T Well then, I'd say Ho-oh because the simple fact I believe it is one of the strongest pokemon EVER!!! XD

Aptenodytes

I think it's pretty obvious that you should use your Masterball on one of the legendary beasts. While Ho-oh and Lugia also have high catch rates, they do not wander around and cannot run away or use Roar. They stay in one spot, and you can catch them at your own discretion. The legendary beasts, however, are quite annoying to catch since you have to track them down every time they run away, so you should save time by catching one of them in a Masterball. I'd recommend Suicune due to its high defense.

alli940

I can see you
either entei, suicune or raikou. becouse its not fun when you kill entei wih metronome (hydro pump)

coolminun

Banned
Well, the best thing to do would be to clone the ball on an eevee so you could get all his forms and have multipe master balls, but if you want to do it the really hard way, I say use it on the legendary basts. Preferably suicune or raikou. I usually run into suicune near Newbark Town.

Pika!

"PikaPikachu!"
I say you should use it on either Suicune or Entei.

cascade88

< go ask alice >
My vote goes to Lugia, but, really, I just happen to kinda be partial to Lugia, so I'm not sure if my opinion matters that much in this overall.

Use it on any of the legendary dogs. As everyone has said before me, you have unlimited chances at Ho-oh/ Lugia without having to move an inch. The legendary dogs however, you will have to travel all over, just to find one. For the ease and convenience of saving several long, pain-staking hours of dog hunting, use the Masterball on one.

ZFXZFX

Entei or Lugia.

yiazmat

The ultimate terror
suicune due to the run-away, but entai is easier to catch than suicune.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I would say either Suicune (because it runs and it's the best out of the three IMO), Lugia or Ho-oh (because they're really tough to catch without one.)

TobiasBR

Shiny Lover
I never used a masterball on a legendary dog, because I think it's not that hard to catch them with a trapping move (mean look for example), and also a sleeping move helps, they can be annoying but you can do it in the end.

I used my masterball on Ho-oh in my gold and on Lugia in my silver, so it depends on what version you are playing or which pokemon you love the most

Torpoleon

I would say to use it on HO-oh or Lugia because depending on your gaem they could be at high levels!

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Use it on one of the dogs for sure since they are the hardest to catch and all that so yep one of the dogs but I used mine on Ho-Oh

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Pidgey on Route 29.
But seriously, use it on the lv. 70 pokemon on your game. Except of the crystal version. Maybe use for crystal, use it on lugia, because it requires less stuff to catch it, compared to ho-oh.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I've never had the games but I would go for either Suicune, I love it, or Ho-oh, better than Lugia in my opinion.

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
I would use a Masterball on one of the running beasts. They're much harder to catch than Lugia or Ho-oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.