• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

who should I use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

otts486

Okay I'm doing an Emerald playthrough right now and I just got my third badge and my team is as follows:
aron Lvl: 24
combusken Lvl: 24
breloom Lvl: 26
linoone Lvl: 23

I'm planning on using a milotic for my water type but I can't decide whether to use Raichu or flygon or use both and replace breloom with pikachu

Last edited:

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Um, could you also please post in the correct format?

... You do realize Milotic is incredibly rare?

You're better off getting a Chinchou/Lanturn as that fills up both Water and Electric.

Lanturn@Leftovers
Moves:
Surf
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Confuse Ray/Thunder Wave

Boltbeam combo along with Surf for easy access.

The last move is up to preference.

Use Flygon instead of Raikou as Raikou is post game and you won't be needing it as you have Lanturn.

Flygon
Moves:
Crunch
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Steel Wing/Fly

Simple set, last move is depending on wether you want better coverage or want easy access by using Fly to get around.

otts486

... You do realize Milotic is incredibly rare?

You're better off getting a Chinchou/Lanturn as that fills up both Water and Electric.

Lanturn@Leftovers
Moves:
Surf
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Confuse Ray/Thunder Wave

Boltbeam combo along with Surf for easy access.

The last move is up to preference.

Use Flygon instead of Raikou as Raikou is post game and you won't be needing it as you have Lanturn.

Flygon
Moves:
Crunch
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Steel Wing/Fly

Simple set, last move is depending on wether you want better coverage or want easy access by using Fly to get around.
I am well aware how rare feebas is and I just feel like using one and also pikachu is not post game it's just rare unless you can't get a thunderstone until post game

otts486

well I'm not playing competivley and I am fully aware on how rare milotic is, but I just feel like using it and I wanna use raichu not raikou. Thanks for the help and I will consider this answer

I have a belossum at the moment, very good pokemon and much fun to use. So you might want to give your breloom a sun stone (which you can get at the space center in mossdeep city, 7th gym). This seems far away but it is really not.

I see that you need a water pokemon aswell, because the change of finding a feebas is just so little (unless you want to spend hours looking for it or you might be lucky;)), so if you are able to trade you can get yourself a kingdra. It just looks amazing and it is amazing aswell.

Or you could get a staryu, which you can train up and evolve into a starmie. You can than learn it thunderbolt. So you won't need an electric type anymore.

But that's just advice, you can do whatever you want.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!

I can't actually infract him for it, there no rule on it. But I can recommend that you should post move set.

As for Milotic, it's quite hard to find the right spot, but once you do make sure you remember where it is. Despite me playing for years it took until last year to catch one.

Status
Not open for further replies.