• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who still has an original working battery?

Does the original battery still work in your Gen 1 Cartridge?

• Yes

Votes: 49 80.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 19.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Kenshader

Dreaming sexy
My Silver version bit the dust a few years back so I was forced to get a new one, but my Pokemon Blue is still going strong surprisingly, 15 years after I got the game. And I was six when I first played it so you can imagine I was playing the heck out of this.

cwertle

Don't Blink!
My blue cartridge still works, but I lost my gameboy charger. D:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
My main Red version's battery finally died. I was going to play it last night just for fun, but the save file was deleted and I had to start a new game. I have another Red version that still works, but this one had all my best Gen 1 Pokemon on it including several level 100 Pokemon and a Mew that I got via the Mew glitch. I'm pressed to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.