• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who still has Gold, Silver, or Crystal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshifan14

*Shiny Pokemon FTW*
I had all 3 but I lost my Silver and Gold and my Crystal keeps starting over.

Last edited by a moderator:

Charaligatr

The Secret Rascal
I had all 3 but I lost my Silver and Gold and my Crystal keeps starting over....but listen! everybody go to "Nintendo.com" and go to the "Contact us" section and ask them to remake Pokemon Gold and Silver! or go to "Pokemon.com" and on the "Mailbag" section ask for a Silver and Gold remake!!!,Come on! maybe if we get enough people to ask they will do it!!!

You could stand in the middle of the desert and whisper "I'd like a GS remake" to a nearby cactus and you'd stand a higher chance of them bursting out the ground at your feet than if you send an email to Nintendo asking for them.

I won't go into the details, because there are people on the forums who can do it so much better than I can, but I'll just say that your revolutionary idea of emailing Nintendo about making a GS remake has been suggested and done before a great many times.

And judging that there still are no GS remake on, you can safely assume that writing an email does do bugger all. Less so in fact.

On topic, I still have my copy of Silver, and the internal battery still works. Which is good in a way, but a tad annoying as well, as when I first joined here, I said I'd make the game into a belt buckle when the battery finally gave up the ghost.

It's been over a year since then, and I need a frickin belt! Just die already Silver, and let the awkward jean falling down moments stop XD

Drako

Darkness Eternal
I still have my gold. I gave my crystal to a friend, asked for it back and was promptly told "No". Such is life. My silver was stolen, it was my first GSC game. Still miss my aeroblast Lugia. =/

Killer Grunt

I still have Gold and Silver and they both still work, dont know what happend to my Crystal though :( probably lost it when i lost my old gameboy.

Averyy

Ima firin' muh lazer
I still have Gold, Silver, and Crystal.

SheWhoLovesPineapples

I have three and they all still work. Every once-in-a-while I'll turn 'em on and go walk around for the memories, but I haven't really played in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.