• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who still has Gold, Silver, or Crystal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still have gold and silver
even though they are my cousins
but i borrowed them, because every now and then i like to play them, as the 2nd gen were my favourite games

treespyro

Vintage much?
I still have it as well as the Gameboy and Legend of Zelda the Gameboy Game

I play rarely though

Nashua

shoosh.
I had my version of Gold up until around 2004. I was getting tired of it around that time, so I gave that away to someone else.

MayRules

Shiny Enthusiast
I still have my Silver and Crystal versions, I haven't played them in ages though and I'm not entirely sure where they are right now.

Spoinky

becstar xoxo!!
I still have my gold somewhere, mine was one of the later produced ones so works better than most others ;DDDDDDDDDDDD

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I've got the whole main RPG series.

From R/B/Y to D/P/P.

So yeah I own all three of em.

squirrel boy

A.K.A. myrandomness
i still play my Crystal and i've lost my Gold and my Silver, or maybe i sold Silver.

Fire Suicune

I've still got Silver and Crystal around here somewhere, even though Silver's way past dead.

Lost Gold a long time ago....

-FS

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
I used to have my copy of Silver, but when I sold my GameBoy Advance, I had to sell my silver as I cant play it anymore.

MetaMence_72

Listen, Banana Boy.
yep, still got all three, but only silver works.

AncientMew

Training since 1998
I have and play all 3, Crytal doesn't save but I've completed the pokedex on Gold (apart from Celebi) and I'm getting there on Silver

Alexiel

I'm awake!!!
i had GS in an old game and gave it to a friend last year cuz my save files got deleted on their own :(

A-Burrito

<-- Favourite Shiny
i still have a working crystal

Dark Arceus

Worst. Name. Ever.
My Crystal still works, but my Gold and Silver are sadly now dead. I'm trying to get them refitted with a new internal battery though.

coolminun

Banned
i still have silver. I'm gonna play it again. I founs some glitch in the game involving sneazel and getting celebi, so i'm gonna get me one.

I have all three games and they all still work. Currently playing through Crystal at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.