• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who still has Gold, Silver, or Crystal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoennMaster

I have Silver, even though we are in Gen 4, I'm still thinking about buying Crystal somehow.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I have all the mainstream games exept for Platinuim and my lost Emerald if that counts.

And my battery has only died on gold so I still play regularly.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I have them, and I still play with them.

Torpoleon

I only have Crystal and my brother has Silver(I tried to get gold)

Metamence

I don't have GSC... I sold my silver at Gamestop when it stopped working and I thought it was "broken"..Don't tell me to replace the battery I know that!.......

mew801

i have all three of them and then all other pokemon games except platinum. they are my fav generation, G/S/C.

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
I have all three and the battery has died in all of them. Therefore I am with mew801 on the idea of a revamp on these versions.

shiny dvilla

my gold's battery has died, but I still play Silver as I haven't completed the Dex...

I've got all three, and all there battery works fine. I agree, we need a remake!

lv.100

i still have gold and the pokedex is like 194 or something like that and i have from 6 to 8 level 100's!

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
I have all 3. At one point in my life, I thought I lost by crystal version, but about a year or two ago, it was found. So I still have all of them. ; D

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
I still have Silver. Doesn't work though. I used to have Crystal...I really want to play it again.

Dragon_Reborn

I still have my gold version around.Had to change the internal battery once and is still working fine to this day.I love the GSC era.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
I've had Crystal for years now...

And it's been working fine ever since I got it. I played it yesterday.

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I still have my gold and crystal and the data is still there. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.