• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who still has Gold, Silver, or Crystal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss_Pocket_Monster

I still have all three. My original Gold stopped working after my first run through of it; given how many hours I logged, I'm unsurprised. Miraculously, Silver and Crystal still work great, as does my new Gold. Fingers crossed that they continue to work, as I love 'em to pieces and still play them all the time. ;154;

Amazing Red

Of course I still have this. I have 2 Golds, Silver, and Crysyal.

i have all three of the games and still play them all!;355;

Yogurt

I still have Gold and Silver but I don't have my GBA and my GB is junky :\

I lost my Crystal and Gold version, but had to rid of my Silver (I don't know why I did, but I did) because it stopped working.
I wish I still had the games though; they were awesome.

i still have all three of the original cartridges. ^________^

Ackman

The master
Still have my original gold,silver, and crystal.

I obtained another gold from the local thrift store.

What a surprise that was:

the person had a level 80 typhlosion, both lugia and ho oh, as well as the three dogs.

Dj Travis

Have all three of them, still play them, (playing gold right now) except crystal, since the battery died and my uncle is placing in a new one, ike he did with my silver cartridge.

Eon_is_not_the_end

~Mentally Unstable~
I still have a working version of Gold (not the ROM) and i love it. I play it when i get tired of all of this new EVing and all that crap xD

callum5042

Brawl Pro
I still got gold, I wish they remake it on the DS

Supergalactic

Space Case
I still cherish my original silver cartridge even though it's long since stopped working. I'm going to repair it soon if I can manage it.

I have bad ROMs of all the second generation games too, but it's horribly translated and sentences often are unstructured and sometimes it's totally just a line of random words. There is also random hardcore swearing and I'm beginning to wonder if the translator was having some kind of joke with it. /:

Banana Bloodplanet

I used to have Crystal, until it freezed up one day and wouldn't work anymore. I bought Crystal again last year, and I still play it to this day. Aside from the fact that it used to freeze a lot, it works perfectly fine (although I save every five minutes just in case it freezes again).

Status
Not open for further replies.