• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who still has their Old Gateau?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinali

Now you see me...
Since there's only one, I'm probably never going to get rid of this smelly purple brick in my bag. <<

Shiny_Scizor

Pokemon Coordinator
Same here, it has sentimental value.

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
same, i still have it.

I forgot about it a little while after I got it ;P
I still have it evan though Im already past the BF, I guess I'll never use it.

Zimiii

Keep going, Jack \o/
Yeah, still in my bag. I tend to collect rare, unbuyable items. o.o (Max Revives, Ethers, Elixirs... I even have a Sacred Ash from XD.)

the jman

Ak47 I choose you!
I never used either of my old gateus. Now i have 2 in my bag lol. still It might actually have something to do with an event later on ? get a sepcail pokemon for keeping it? get another rotom?

Xerudic

Pokemon addict [:
I also still have mine.
Good thing i've never used it, since its very similar to Full heal and such.
Maybe this item activates a small side quest? xD. Just assuming :[

Xerudic

Pokemon addict [:
I also still have mine.
Good thing i've never used it, since its very similar to Full heal and such.
Maybe this item activates a small side quest? xD. Just assuming :[

Orangefeather

I have both of mine from Diamond and Platinum. I like to collect that stuff. I also still have a sacred ash from navel rock, and all the pearls and stardust type items.

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
Yea, I still have it. It's one of those once-in-the-game items, so I won't waste it instead of just using a Full Heal.

Lady Umbreon

There's no real incentive to use it. Pokemon can't use it in battle, you can't replace it, and it has no extra effect than a normal Full Heal. So I just keep it for posterity.

Game Freak should have had some fun with it, like have it make ghosts follow you around.

Indubitably

Wow! When I noticed this thread, I guessed not many people would have saved it like I did. I saved it because it just might be useful in some way. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that!

Hey, I just thought of something! What if it's useful in an obscure place in HeartGold and SoulSilver? When you get to Johto, keep your eyes wide open for any dialogue that might indicate something imporatant!

Wow! When I noticed this thread, I guessed not many people would have saved it like I did. I saved it because it just might be useful in some way. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought that!

Hey, I just thought of something! What if it's useful in an obscure place in HeartGold and SoulSilver? When you get to Johto, keep your eyes wide open for any dialogue that might indicate something imporatant!
No, that's not going to happen. It's just an item, there's nothing special about it. It will serve no importance in HGSS.

I've kept mines as it is a one time only thing like the beserk gene. I wonder why they even made it, it does nothing a full heal cannot do. Maybe we don't know what it does as we don't want to use it. However i notice some of you have used it.

I think it should make one of your pokemon a shiny =P

I also like the ghost following idea xD

Ixin

I've still got mine. LOL This should be made into a poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.