• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who still has their Old Gateau?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireperson

advanced trainer
Ill always keep it, i like having almost every item possible ;)

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I still have mine and will probably never use it except for in an emergency, but I'm usually stocked up on healing items.

Dilabio

Never used it, probably never will.

Beebar234

It's always sitting there. I cherish it more than my sacred ash in SoulSilver.

Soroft

Cat and Mouse
I still have it, even though it doesn't do much. I mean, if it raised a pokemon's happiness I would keep it for trading purposes or something, but it's just sitting there, just like my lava cookie.

Ramsie

Seeker of Knowledge
I'm pretty sure I still have mine. I will probably never use it. I have no reason too. That and I wonder at it at times.

ScorpioRichie

Tradesman & Breeder
It's always sitting there. I cherish it more than my sacred ash in SoulSilver.

You know you get a Sacred Ash from the assistant in the passthrough building below Diglett's cave. :D You can have TWO in HG/SS!

Anyway, no, I do not have it :\

gliscor

*BAD ROMANCE*
i have it. it's like a collectable in the pokemon world... i think

superjesus1

Yep, i kept mine too XD I like to hang on to rare items =P

I also kept mine. Mainly because I really haven't looked at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.