• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who still has their Old Gateau?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolespeon

I dont know.
I still have and I´ll never use it because it is a one-of-a-kind item and I think it´s better to use full heal and pkmn centers.

Ammako

Lol, thats your choice y r u asking lol. Anyways do you know how much it was worth?

You can find this out without actually selling it.
When you want to sell an item, the shopkeeper says the price they will pay.
And then you can decide if you want to sell it or not.

Multiply this by 2, and you get how it would cost if it was sold in a Pokémart.

Scizor214

Gold Trainer
I think my first couple playthroughs of diamond i got it, but after that i think i just it was useless and didn't pick it up

SmartD

I still got mine on both Diamond and Platinum games.

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
Yup, I still have mine! I always do it with items of food, even in real life! I don't want to waste it by using it too early, and it ends up never getting eaten... :/

xX

SHINY CATCHER

Epic Snake is Epic!
Still got it, but I dunno why I kept it because I just use a Full heal or Pokecenter(I think this could be one of the least useful items)

Elementer

Sword&Element Master
Yup, I still have mine! I always do it with items of food, even in real life! I don't want to waste it by using it too early, and it ends up never getting eaten... :/

xX

Oh my god, thats so cool, I do the EXACT same thing too! Except i do it with other thing other than food too, lol.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
I meant to save it on Pearl, but when I let my friend borrow it, he must've sold it or used it.

I still have it on Platinum, though.

ianflowforever

Coordinator Plus
I still have mine, I don't want to use it, there is only one, and I want to keep it.

I'm quite the hoarder. I have a cavalcade of unusual items.

Sacred Ash - The Ultimate Revive. I got it as a prize in Pokemon XD.
Fluffy Tail - Can't buy 'em in DPPt. Not great, but I have a few.
Shoal Salt and Shoal Shell - Some leftover from my Shell Bell hunt in Emerald. Pretty cool.
Dive Ball - The rarest Pokeball in DPPt. They look the best too, especially when you have Pokemon caught in them that aren't water types.
Colored Flutes - All the flutes that you got from the soot collector in Emerald. Don't know how rare they are, but I've never got another one.
Tinymushroom and Big Mushroom - Leftovers from the Move Relearner in FRLG.
Moomoo Milk - Not rare, just a fun novelty item.
Lava Cookie - This probably confused players who had never bought anything near Lavaridge.
Berry Juice - Rare item from a Shuckle. Pointless, but cool.
Lucky Punch - Weird item for Chansey

And of course the infamous Old Gateau, I hope HGSS has some more interesting items to collect like Ragecandybars and Slowpoke Tails.

Still have mine. It's a cool (in my opinon) box with food inside (me thinks and hopes). Besides, why would I ever use a food container to heal pokes?

Nebbio

NINJA!
I still have mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.