• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Who still has their Old Gateau?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Yup! :D I don't like to use any item that you can only get once. I enjoy collecting items for some odd reason.

Time/SpaceMage

Mr. Fix-it
I'm keeping it for my 100% Items challenge in Diamond. All that's left are Sacred Ash, Starf Berry, Jaboca Berry, Berry Juice, Pink Crystal and Gold Trophy. If they ever make Brick Mail or Mosaic Mail available, they'll go on the list as well.

Tiomasta

Not amused
Hey, check this out. You can actually get Old Gateaus with the PokéWalker of HG/SS.

No more one-time...

Faraway_Mew

Mew, mew... mew?
I still have mine too, since it is the only one you can find in the game and cloning cannot be done in PDPT I never used it.

Dattebayo

Banned
I still have mine since there's only one in the game, which stinks.

irishdax

Pokemon Breeder
I still have mine. Since there is only one in the game I don't see the point in using it.

Plat. Frontier

Epic Mustache
I have over 900,000 PokeDollars! Why would I?

Lauraeevee96

Eevee lover & master
I still have my, i like to keep it as a memory :)

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
I still have mine and will probably never use it.

Calvan

EXPLOSION!!!
I kept mine as well. Grabbed it along with Rotom.

I don't see the point when you can use the vs seeker to gather the little bit of cash needed to get a few full heals.
Plus if your stuck in a bad spot with only the Old Gateu. Your an idiot for not preparing.

deoxisthebest

Ice gym leader
I have already use it five minutes after I got it

Rommath

▲_▲
I kept it, I usually keep the "once-only" items.

I don't have any other use for it, thanks to Full Heals and the Lava Cookies.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I still have my Old Gateau. I most likely will never use it considering there is only one available in-game.

AKRy100

Shockingly electric!
I still have mine, I also still have the masterball in diamond and the lava cookie... and most of the TMs... and most of the battle items.
...with a name thats hard to pronounce...
Gateau isn't hard to pronounce (gat-oh), but it is quite hard to spell

Prinplup

Super, super =D
I still have mine. Sometimes I could go through my bad 5 or 6 times before finding it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.